Punk: How You Met- 1D

Zayn: I was walking away from the bully’s “Oh look at the ugly whore walking” “Ew did you hear she has STD’s” I ran away from them crying. This is my life now. Lies being spread. People believing them. As I sat by a tree outside “Hey your in my spot” I heard a raspy voice behind me. I turned around to see the school Bad Boy Zayn Malik “sorry” I whispered and not looking at him. ”Hey are you okay?” I shook my head and continued to walk away “Hey I was messing with you, you can stay here” he said “No I’m fine” “Hey, don’t believe them” “You heard” I asked, shocked. “Yeah just don’t believe them, I don’t think your a slut” “Thanks I guess?” “Your to pretty to be a slut” and with that he walked away.

Niall: I was at Jason’s party, everyone was drunk and my friends ditched me. As I waited for the restroom a drunk Jason walked up the stairs.”Hey babe” he said pushing me against the wall “Jason get off me” he started to kiss my neck and I was trying to push him off. Mission fail. He grabbed my arms harshly and put them above my head. ”Shut up whore” he slammed his lips on mine. I was crying by now as he ripped my shirt off me. Then someone pulled him off me “Don’t you see she doesn’t want you” it was Niall. He was punching him until he pasted out. “Here cover up” he handed me his leather jacket “Thanks” I whispered “Whatever” he walked away to his friends.

Harry: His P.o.v. I was heading to my kicking spot with Louis. As I was texting the guys I bumped into someone “Hey watch where your going” I looked up to see the nerd Y/n. ”Sorry” she whispered lifting her glasses and walking by. I just watched her walk away. “Dude are you checking her out” Louis waved his hands in my face. ”No let’s go” as we walked I noticed a paper on the floor. I picked it up acting like I was tying my shoe. As the boys flirted with a girl I opened the paper. Harry + Y/n <3  it had doodled all over the paper. It was Y/n’s. She likes me…

Louis:  His P,o,v, I was fixing my bike when I saw a moving box approach next door. Then I saw people unloading it and taking it in the house. Then a beautiful girl came out the car with some stuff. I wiped my hands on my jeans and walked over. ”Hey you need any help?” “Oh that will be great” she said handing me a box. “So your moving in?” I asked her as we walked inside “Yeah and you are?” “I’m Louis, I live next door” “oh cool” I set the box down on the table.”Well thanks” she said. “Yeah no problem” “I’m Y/n by the way” she put out her hand I shook it and left.

Liam: His P.o.v. I came back home from party with the boys. As I walked in I saw my sister Ruth with another girl. ”Hey Who’s this?” I asked looking at the girl “Oh this is my friend Y/n” she pointed to her. “I’m Liam” I said as she smiled. ”Nice to met you” she looked back at Ruth “well we should get back to the movie” “Oh yeah” Ruth said as she walked away “Hey you want to hang out with me instead” I winked at her “Not a chance” she flipped her hair and walked away “Feisty I like it” “Well you ain’t getting it” “We will see” I responded and she smiled and went upstairs.