Boner Alert- 5SOS

Ashton: It’s a hot day in Sydney and you and your best friend Ashton are in his backyard, just laying on his trampoline and eating popsicles. Ashton gets up and starts to jump. You stay seated while he jostles you up and down on the trampoline, still sucking away at your cherry popsicle. He’s finished his, so he just throws the stick somewhere in the grass, but keeps jumping. You’re having a hard time staying upright and eating your popsicle while the trampoline is bouncing you everywhere. It begins to melt and red cherry-flavored juice starts running down your chin. You try to lick it up, but have to wipe it with your hand when it reaches your chin. You look at Ashton, and notice he’s staring at you. “Sorry,” you giggle and shrug, “I’m a messy eater.” Just then, Ashton stops jumping, and sits down abruptly. “Tired?” You ask, scooting closer to where Ash sits pretzel-legged with his hands in his lap. “Uh, yeah,” he replies. And as you crawl closer to him, he shifts to lay on his stomach. “C’mon, get up and jump with me. I’ve finished my popsicle,” you whine, tugging on Ashton’s arm, which is tucked under his body. “I can see that; your lips are bright red,” he comments, but doesn’t get up. “Up!” You command. “I don’t want to,” he replies. At that, you attack him, jumping on him and tickling him where you know he can’t resist. “Stop, (Y/N),” Ashton begs, but you keep tickling and play wrestling. You finally flip him over and sit on top of him, pinning his arms down. “Gotcha!” You cry triumphantly, until you suddenly feel why Ash had stopped jumping. “Ashton Irwin, are you turned on right now??” “NO!…Okay yes, but only because you were bouncing and so were your boobs and you were licking the popsicle and then it started dripping down your chin…and, and…I’M JUST A MAN,” he yells. He’s serious, but you’re laughing your head off. “You’re such a perv, Ashton Irwin. But why don’t we go take care of that?” You suggest, nodding your head in the direction of his house.

Luke: You’d just recently got a new tattoo; a beautiful vine, with pointy thorns and small red rosebuds, going up the side of your ribs and wrapping around to a little of your back. The shop gave you petroleum jelly that you had to rub on it twice a day to keep it moisturized and prevent peeling. Your boyfriend Luke wasn’t really thrilled with the idea of you inking your skin permanently, but you’ve always wanted one. So whenever you’re putting on the jelly, you tend not to ask him for help. But one day in particular, you’re having a hard time at reaching the part of the tattoo that’s farther on your back. You try, but eventually call in Luke to help. After all, when you guys have sex once it’s fully heeled he’s going to see it all the time. “I can’t reach that part, can you put the Vaseline on for me?” You ask when he finally trudges into the room. Your shirt’s already off along with your bra, and you’re left cupping your exposed chest for coverage. You suddenly feel Luke’s massive, strong hands gingerly blotting some of the substance on your tattoo. It stings a little, but at the same time it feels cool against your heated skin. “Now rub it all over,” you direct him, and you feel his hands obey as they massage up and down your side. His hands venture to your pantyline, where the tattoo stops. They swipe around to your back, lightly brushing the dimples above your bum. You shiver, and goosebumps form on your naked back. You feel Luke’s warm breath exhale on your neck and his hands move a little more freely around your body now. “Mr. Hemmings, are you getting turned on?” You ask, turning around and giggling. He smirks and replies, “You know, your tattoo looks sexier than I expected it to. Not trashy at all. Really, really beautiful. Like I just wanna follow the vines with my fingertips.” You shiver as he does what he says. “You know, if you’re careful not to ruin the tattoo, we can go fix your problem?” You smile, letting your hands leave your boobs and tapping Luke’s belt buckle. “Deal,” he says, and you two head off to the bedroom.

Michael: You’re swimming at the beach with your four best friends, who also happen to be bandmates. Michael, the pink-haired, punk-rock wannabee who you find absolutely adorable, has been splashing all of you and jumping on you trying to sink you. You resurface from a hard dunk, and Michael is pointing and laughing at you as your mascara runs down your face. “You’ll pay for that Pink Head,” you say, glowering at him. He attempts to swim away, out farther into the salty water, but you’ve always been a better swimmer than him and quickly catch up. The waves reach just over your shoulders now and a really large one catches Mikey off guard and splashes over him, flattening his pink hair over his eyes and face. You pounce and wrap your legs and arms around Michael like a koala to a tree. “Gotcha!” You shout, trying to take him under. You wrestle with him and try to push his head under the water, but to no avail. Finally, you try shimmying down his body to try to drag his legs under. “(Y/N), stop that,” Michael says, suddenly turning serious. “Stop what?” You taunt, continuing to tangle your legs in his. He grabs you by your shoulders and looks you straight in the eyes. “Stop it, I mean it. Or else.” “Does punk boy not like that? What’re you gonna do about it?” You tease again. Michael grasps your bum in his hands tightly, trying to unlatch you from his body. The sudden rough touching of your ass makes you stop fighting and just float close to his body, Michael’s hands still squeezing your bum. “Um, Michael. You’re touching my ass,” you say. “Sorry,” he says, removing his hands from your bum, but slowly trailing them up your sides until they rest at your waist as you two float. You wrap your legs around Mikey again, and whisper, practically tasting the salt on his lips, “Are you as turned on as I am?” All he replies is, “Yes.”

Calum: You’ve finally convinced your boyfriend to accompany you as you practice your yoga in your living room. He’s always been skeptical of the benefits, and is more of a contact, high intensity, sports guy. You start explaining some of the basic poses, but notice Calum’s not really paying attention, so you just dive right into your yoga, doing some of the more difficult positions. Finally, you get him to actually attempt doing some of the easier poses, and it’s going well. “See, you’re actually enjoying, this aren’t you?” You smile. You switch from a downward bend with your bum in the air, to a back bend, your pelvis thrust upward toward the ceiling. Calum follows your movement. You giggle suddenly, losing your concentration and falling on your back. “What?” Calum asks, collapsing next to you as well. “Nothing, it’s just…you were really enjoying yourself,” you smirk, pointing at the bulge in his shorts when he gives you a confused look. “Oh, oops,” Calum says, but his lips curve into his signature cocky grin. He lunges for you and pulls you into his lap, brushing your damp hair away from your eyes. “Sorry, but you had your ass high in the air and seeing you bend like that, there’s really only one way a guy’s mind can wander while watching that,” Calum shrugs and smirks. “You ass,” you crack a smile, playing pushing his chest. “We should do yoga more often,” he says. “Really?” You perk up. “I can teach you how to do more advanced positions!” “Maybe I should rephrase that,” Calum interjects quickly. "You should do yoga more often and I’ll watch.” You laugh again and slap Cal’s leg before getting up and heading for the shower. “Coming? Or do you plan on keeping that in your shorts all day?” You ask, swaying your hips in those tights spandex capris as you walk out of the room.