The Reason He Fell In Love With You- 1D

Harry: Your face. It sounds superficial, but he couldn't stop staring into your beautiful eyes that sparkle like diamonds, and let's not forget that smile. Perfect plump lips that curve into a lovely grin that lights up the room. It was his first impression of you, and once he got to know you, he fell pretty hard for every single thing.

Niall: How you could laugh at yourself. Niall first met you at the park, when he joined in your soccer (football) game. You were sprinting down the field, and accidentally into Niall, knocking you both to the ground. You laughed a silly laugh, got up, and kept playing. Now Niall loves to tease you, but you keep on laughing.

Louis: Your voice. You were at the dog park with your iPod and St. Bernard puppy, when you just started humming without a second thought. You got lost and went to full out singing, and that's when Louis jumped in. You got to talking, and have been in love with each other's voice since.

Liam: Your courage. You were at a party playing truth or dare. Being the fearless girl you are, you chose dare, which was to ask out that cute boy playing video games. You got up an went for it, and Liam thought it was attractive at how brave you are. Conversations got started and dates got made, and now you're here.

Zayn: Your music taste. Doing your normal after-school activity, you headed straight over to your favorite record and CD store. This place had everything from every time period and genre in the world. You always loved 80's music, so you started looking. When you got to the middle with many CDs in hand, you bumped into Zayn, who admired your taste and asked you to come over and listen with him. As a couple now, you don't have just one song. There are hundreds.