You Get Into A Fight With A Girl Whos Flirting With Him- 1D

Niall: You and Niall decided to go to the club tonight for some little fun. There was a big huge dance floor smack in the middle. “Wanna go dance babe?” Niall asked smiling. “Sure,” you responded. You would never give up an opportunity to see your boyfriend dancing. He grabbed your hand and lured you on the dance floor. A really loud techno song was playing so you both started to get in to it. Niall was doing the robot and you laughing at him hysterically. You turned away for a minute to look for a clock but when you turned back to Niall you were appalled. A tall, blonde girl wearing a tube top and a miniskirt was grinding against Niall. She was flipping her hair wildly and getting awfully close to his lips. You marched right up to her and said, “What do you think you’re doing slut?!” She laughed, “Who do you think you are? You can’t tell me who i can and can’t dance with.” “That’s my boyfriend,” you smirked. “Whatcha gonna do about it bitch?” she said continuing to shake her ass against Niall. “Watch it,” you said ready to go in for a punch before Niall stopped you. “Let’s get out of here…” he said rolling his eyes at the blondie. Once you guys stepped out of the club Niall said, “You’re really hot when you get jealous you know.”

Zayn: Being the amazing boyfriend that he is, Zayn decided to take you out for some ice cream. You ordered the chocolate ribbon and he got the rainbow sherbert. You sat down a booth. “Oh i’ll go get us some spoons,” you said getting back up. “Thanks babe,” he called.  Once you had two spoons in hand you walked back to the table to see a girl sitting across from Zayn. She was tall slender girl wearing the sluttiest clothes known to man kind. She was waving her ice cream filled spoon in the air seductively licking it off. Zayn just stared at her. You dropped the two spoons and yelled, “Get away from my boyfriend before I fucking beat you up.” “Oh, this is that girlfriend you were talking about Zayny?” she smirked. “Nobody. I mean nobody. Calls him Zayny. But me,” you said through gritted teeth and then you just went for it. You lunged at her with a balled up fist and caught her right in the nose. She grabbed a hold of her nose and started crying before she got up and ran away. “What a bitch…” you said under my breath. “Whoa Y/N! Never knew you had that in you,” Zayn said. “She deserved it,” you said sitting back down next to Zayn. “Don’t worry babe, I would never go for a girl like her,” Zayn said getting up to get some more spoons.

Harry: You turned your head for one second to see a middle-aged women talking to Harry. You walk over to them just in time to see her grab Harry’s hand and say, “So Harold…I heard you like the older women.” “What do you think you’re doing?!” you screamed at her. She pulled her hand away from Harry’s as soon as she saw you. “Y/N it’s not what it looks like, i promise babe,” Harry said. “Shut up Harry, I know. It’s all this slut’s fault,” you said eyeing her. Her sense of style made you want to gag you didn’t even want to look at her. “Just because you can’t find men your own age doesn’t mean you should go for younger ones who have a GIRLFRIEND,” you said emphasizing the “girlfriend”. Harry snickered a little but stopping after you shot him the “not now” glare. “Ex-girlfriend,” she tried to correct. “That’s it,” you said before bitch slapping so hard she could’ve flew all the way to China. She grabbed her face and walked away in pain. You turned to face Harry and he gave you a big high-five. 

Liam: Liam looked at his phone and groaned. This was about the 5th time he’s done that today so you were starting to get worried. “Liam please let me see your phone babe,” you said. “No it’s fine Y/N, really,” you didn’t believe him. “Come on Liam, seriously. Hand it over,” you said a little more forcefully. “No really, nothing to worry about,” he said just before I snatched it from his hands. On the screen read: When do you want to come over babe? xx. Your jaw dropped in disgust. I scrolled up and noticed many more texts from the same unknown number. One said: Guess what I’m wearing right now? Nothing. ;) Want a pic? You literally were about to puke. “Who is this?!” you yelled. “I don’t know! She’s been texting me for the past few days, but I haven’t responded to any of them, honest,” he said. So i responded for him. I typed: Stay away from Liam. He’s mine, he loves me, i love him. You’re a bitch and go to hell. :)

Louis: You and Louis went to see the premiere of Hunger Games at the theater. So far it was an amazing movie, so much that you two had already all your popcorn. “Be right back babe, I’ll go get us some more popcorn,” you whispered careful not to disturb the audience. “You’re so sweet love thanks,” he said giving you a small peck on the cheek. Once you came back with a bag piled high with popcorn you returned to your seat. Much to your surprise there was a girl sitting in your seat. You raised your eyebrow and walked right up to her. She was trying to get Louis’ attention, but he was focused on the movie and he was trying to get her to leave. “Get out of my seat,” i fumed. “No, i was sitting here first,” she said looking me straight in the eye. “Oh you’re asking for it…” i said before slapping her hard across the face. We ended up getting kicked out of the theaters but it was worth it. You had so much pride in what you had done and definitely got a lot of praise from Louis.