Chapter 2: Arcadiacon Day 1

>Briana's POV<

"HOLY FUDGE! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS PLACE" I yell when walking into our hotel room. There were two floors, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, and a family room. There was also a deck over looking the sea. (I have no idea if there is an ocean by Arcadiacon. Not going to look it up though.)

"I CALL THE ROOM WITH THE HOT TUB!" Isabelle yells running upstairs. Did I not mention there was a hot tub?

"Fine, I get the room with the pool table then!" I yell also running up the stairs. I get there and plop down own my bed. It's memory foam! YES! Just as I start unpacking my suitcase my phone goes off. It plays thirty seconds of Mitch's Hunger Games Song. That's how I know it's him texting me.

M: Hey, what room are you doods in?

B: We're in room 206, it's pretty gucci.

M: No way. Mine is 208, I'll be rooming with Preston and Jerome when they get here. Do you and Isabelle want to come hang out? ;)

B: We'll be right over.

I get out of my bed and knock on Isabelle's room. "Hey, Mitch's room is right next to ours and he wants to hang out. Let's go."

We run down the stairs, yelling to my parents where we were going. We run out into the hallway and I accidentally run into somebody.

"I'm am so sor- OMG. You're Preston and Jerome!" I look up and I ran into Preston. Can't say I didn't enjoy it. ;)

"Oh, yeah we are. Looks like your room is right next to ours." Preston says blushing a little. I wonder why?

"Yeah it is. Actually, we met Mitch on the plane and he just invited us to come over to his room and hang out." Isabelle excitedly says.

"Oh, really? Well then follow us! LEZ GOOO!!!" Jerome yells while opening up their door. "BIGGUMS, I'M HEERREE!"

"JEROME! PRESTON!" Mitch yells while tackling them to the ground. " I see you met Briana and Isabelle." Mitch gets up and walks around the corner, we walk in and their room looks just like ours. I walk in and... get pie... shoved in my face...

"Mmmm... Banana cream. My favorite! Just kidding... But it is good!" I ate the pie off of my face.

>TIME SKIP TO ARCADIACON THE NEXT DAY<

Since we were old enough to walk to Arcadiacon, my parents never bought tickets for themselves. So, instead of walking by ourselves, we walked with Mitch and all of the youtubers. There was Mitch, Jerome, Preston, Adam, Ty, Ian, Jason, Quentin, Rob, Mat, Palmer, Bashur, and Gizzy. I was in between Preston and Isabelle. To her right was Mitch, then Jerome. Everybody else was ahead of us. We were just walking and talking on our way there. At one point, I felt a hand go around my waist. I look and see the hand belonged to Preston.

"Uhh... Preston?" I asked giving him a look.

"Hmm?" He asked. All I did was look at his hand, and he released it.

Was he... flirting with me? I wouldn't complain if he did! But no, I don't think he likes me that way.

>Isabelle's POV<

This is amazing. I was hoping when we left for our plane ride that I would at least be able to get a picture with Mitch. And now, we are walking with them to Arcadiacon. And we will most likely spend the day with them. Plus, I think Mitch might actually like me. Not a lot of people have flirted with me, but I think that he is? I'm not so sure though... Is it good if he talks to you more then his best friend?