Chapter 16: Information

~ Isabelle's POV~

Everyone has ignored me. I have no idea when the last time Briana talked to me was. Everyone has blocked Jerome and I from all social medias. We have no idea what's going on in anyone's life. The only sympathizer we have is... well, no one. After it happened, a few members of team crafted came to us and said they were sad that we did this, but that isn't even close to being sympathetic.

"Isabelle, are planned is going to leave in four hours." Jerome tells me. I nod my head, I can't believe all of this happened. My dream of meeting my favorite youtubers came true, then I stayed dating one. Then I seriously cheated on him with a different youtuber. And now most of my favorite youtubers hate me.

"Are you sure that your parents will be okay with this?" We are moving to Jerome's, since obviously we can't stay in LA. I talked to my parents. They were a little disappointed, but said that it was okay. They think that I'm moving with Mitch and Briana. That was a little lie, but they won't ever find out right?

~Briana's POV~

"Okay I'll be right back Preston." I lean over to him and give him a quick pack on the cheek, before exiting the car. I walk up to the house and hope with all my heart that Isabelle isn't in there. I knock on the door and her mom opens it. "Hey Mrs. Edwards! I just came to get an extra sweatshirt." I haven't been to the house in a few days. I was just starting over at the Team Crafted house, wearing Ian's girlfriend's clothes, while Mitch was in the coma.

"Oh! But I thought your plane was leaving right now?" Isabelle's mom looks at me with a confused look.

I look back at her, even more confused. "Plane? What are you taking about? I'm not going on a plane anywhere!" At this point Isabelle's dad come up behind her mom and Preston is just getting out of the car.

"But Isabelle said that you were moving to New Jersey with her and Mitchell." Isabelle's dad tells me. I same my head, indicating that I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Hey what's going on?" Posting asks coming up behind me. "Well apparently, Isabelle and , I'm assuming, Jerome moved to New Jersey. So-" I'm cut off before I can finish.

"Jerome? Isabelle is dating Mitch, why would she move with Jerome?" Isabelle's mom asks, and you can see the concern on written on her face.

"Mrs. and Mr. Edwards, you didn't hear. Isabelle cheated on Mitch with Jerome. Mitch did self harm and was put in a coma. We haven't talk to Isabelle since see found out she was cheating on Mitch." Preston tells them. Her mom gasps and her dad's face turns to stone.

I turn around to face Preston. "I don't want to stay here. Especially if Isabelle isn't here. It's there any way I could stay at the house?"

"I would have to talk to the team but I'm sure that they would be fine with it." I nod my head, and Isabelle's parents let me through. Until we find out if I can stay at the house, I'll just grab my sweatshirt. We walk to my room and I grab my infinity sweatshirt. We leave and drive back to the house.

I walk in and everyone is sitting in the living room. "Hey are you ready for the campfire now?" Adam asks me. I nod my head as I walk over to him. I mean next to his ear and tools him to get Mitch it of the room, so I can say news regarding Isabelle and Jerome. Adam nod his head. "Mitch, could you pretty please with butter on top go grab the marshmallows from the kitchen?"

"But what if I don't want butter?" Adam gasps as Mitch starts laughing. Mitch stands up  and walks to the kitchen. "Okay guys. I have news regarding Isabelle and Jerome." Everyone gasps and leave closer to hear more. "So when I went to Isabelle's house to grab this sweatshirt, her parents asked if I was supposed to be on a plane. After some conversing we figured out that Isabelle and Jerome went to New Jersey." Everyone gasps again just as Much walks in with five bags of marshmallows. "Who's ready for some marshmallows?"

Heyyy doods!

The winner of the contest will announced with the next chapter! :) You can still enter!! Just look at the authors note just before this chapter. ;)

Did you enjoy this chapter? I really hope you did, and if you did be sure to:

Vote with you pinky because I told you to. :D

Comment with your tongue! :P

Aaaaaaaaand share with your left foot.

Later doods!

Remember to stay nerdy! 8D

~Briana~