Chapter 1: Arcadiacon bound!

>Briana's POV<

Beep...beep...beep...beep...

I open my eyes and turn off my alarm. I look at the clock. 6:15? Why do I have to wake up so early? It's the summer!

Then I remember. Arcadiacon.

I jump out of bed and get dressed. It's the day before Arcadiacon, so I decided not to wear anything I wanted to wear then. I grab my Minecraft shirt with a creeper on it, black-jean capris, and black sandals. I quickly hop in the shower.

When I am done with my shower I blow-dry my strawberry-blonde hair and and straighten it. Although I really don't know why, my hair is naturally pretty straight. I grab a minecraft diamond necklace and put on makeup. Nothing too much, just some blush and mascara. I snap a quick selfie and post it to Instagram. The caption reads: Ready for Arcadiacon! But the question is, is Arcadiacon ready for me?

I put my final things into my suitcase and head into the kitchen. Nobody's there. Great. I think, I have to make my own breakfast.

I decide to just make some toast and put some strawberry jam on it. I figured that since we were flying out to Texas, that we would be getting food at the airport.

>Time Skip to on the way to the airport<

Isabelle and I have been talking the whole way to the airports. We talked about who we were most excited to meet, mine was Preston! She really wanted to meet Mitch.

We got to the airport at about eight o'clock. We went through security.. all the boring stuff... then we got on the plane.

Imagine these are seats. _ means and empty seat, X means we have someone sitting there.

_XX XX_

Isabelle and I were on the left, Isabelle being the farthest left. My parents were across from us.

"Excuse me, but that's my seat... by the window..." I look up to see Mitch, or BajanCanadian pointing to the seat next to Isabelle. I lean over to her and whisper not to freak out. We both stand up and walk into the isle to let him in. He sits down and so do we.

"So... I'm Mitchell Hughes. And you are?" He asks looking at Isabelle. I look and see that she is unable to speak. I speak for her.

"She's Isabelle Edwards. I'm Briana Pentti. We're both fans of yours."

"Oh, really that's cool. So where are you guys heading?"

I look to see that Isabelle is on her Twitter. *sarcasm* I wonder what she's tweeting about *sarcasm*.

"We're going to-" And finally Isabelle is able to speak.

"WE'REGOINGTOARCADIACON!"

"Whoa there, slow down, I can't understand a word you're saying!" He then mumbled something not quite audible. Probably saying that she's a crazy fan girl.

We are Arcadiacon bound!

>Times Skip to getting off of the plane<

"Well, it was nice meeting you Mitch. Maybe we'll see you at Arcadiacon!" We said our goodbye's to Mitch then went to baggage. We grab our bags and went to get a taxi.

It took ten minutes, but we finally got one. We walked it to the hotel, and let me say... it was AMAZING! We walked up to the check-in desk to check it. I sat down in the lobby with Isabelle and we talked. About five minutes later, guess who walks in the door? Yep. It was Mitch.

Isabelle and I looked at each other smiling. We were staying in the same hotel as Mitch. If we were in his hotel, we were probably in the same hotel as all of the other youtubers.

Mitch noticed us and walked over. "Hey, we didn't even have to wait until Arcadiacon to see each other! You guys staying here to?"

"Yep. Briana's parent's are checking us in right now." Isabelle and I fist bumped.

"I better be next in line, so that there's a possibility that our rooms are next to each other." Mitch said running into the line.

I looked at Isabelle. This weekend was going to be fun.

Hey doods!

Hope you liked this opening chapter! A lot actually happened, but not too much. ;)

Later doods,

~Briana~