Chapter 8: Wait, MOVING?!

~One month later~

~Isabelle's POV~

Everything has been going great. I love my job, I'm dating the most wonderful boy in the world, Briana is happy with Preston. What could be better?

Preston and the boys came up to visit for a week last month. Hanging out with them remind me of when we first met them at Acadiacon.

"Isabelle! Come here please!" My father yelled.

I quickly got up, and ran down the hall to the family room. "Come. Sit down." My father said patting the empty space between him and mom.

I sit down and know immediately that something was up. "So... What's this about?" I ask them.

"Well, your father has been offered a job down in Los Angeles. The job is better than his current one so, he accepted it." Mom says looking at Dad.

"So, dad is moving to Los Angeles?" I asked looking at him. "Actually, we all are." My mom says.

"What? I have a great life here!" I yell, standing up. "I have a great job that I love, I have an amazing boyfriend, and did you forget about Briana? My best friend from birth?"

"We have talked to her parents, and they are completely fine with her moving with us."

"Well, that makes one of us happy..." I mumble while walking back to my room.

When I get to my room I immediately pull out my phone and text Mitch.

I - Isabelle, M - Mitch

I - I have bad news...

M - What is it?

I - I'm moving... To Los Angeles.

M - What? :(

I - I know! :'( I don't want to leave you.

I - Mitch?

I - Hello?

I - MITCH?!?!

M - Oh, sorry for scaring you, but now it's official! I'm moving to LA!

I - WHAT? REALLY?

M - Yeah, Jerome and I were talking about it before Arcadiacon, then I met you, and it was put on hold.

I - Yay!

Hey doods!

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed that chapter! Sorry it was short... :/

Later doods!

~Briana~