Chapter 15: Depression

~Mitch's POV~

"We're sorry, Mitchell. It seems that you have depression." A doctor tells me. What? I have depression now? It makes sense. Who wouldn't be depressed after finding out that you girlfriend was cheating on you with your best friend? The doctors give me some stuff to take to help get rid of my depression. They then tell me to be around my friends so that I can get my mind off of Isabelle. I think I can do that.

Now I'm free to go. I walk out of the room and see all of my friends there. "Mitch!" Adam yells as he hugs me. "Hey buddy!" I say putting on a fake smile. "Do you... Do you have depression?" Briana asks me cautiously. "N-No." I lie straight through my teeth. It's seems like the boys all believe me but the girls give me looks. Luckily none of them question me.

"Well buddy, let's go celebrate!" Adam says. I sign out of the hospital and walk outside.

The air. The clean, warm summer breeze. It feels like new. Like I've never felt a breeze before.

This is what staying in a hospital for a week does to people. Yeah, I was in a comma for six days. I hope that never happens again. It was terrible! You could hear your friends crying over you. Them asking you to move, or say something.

But you can't. No matter how hard you try you can't move. Can't speak. The only thing you can do is breathe. It was torture hearing the Team cry about me.

Pure torture.

"Mitch, is something wrong?" Preston asks me. The depression must be kicking in. "What? Oh. No. I'm just thinking about when I was in the coma." I put on a smile.

"Well, I'm glad that you're out. You don't know how lonely it was without you!" Preston fake cried and I let out a weak laugh.

Oh, depression. Why must you choose me?

Hey doods!

Hope you liked that chapter!

If you did, make sure to:

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Anyways... I've decided to wrap this book up somewhere around chapter thirty. I might do a sequel! If it's demanded enough. xD It might not be right after this book is complete, I'll take a break and write another book.

So... if you will want a sequel, comment!

Later doods!

~Briana~