Chapter 5: Our Last Day Together

>Briana's POV<

I wake up to my alarm. Why is that going off? Then I remember that after school was over, I never turned my alarm off. So since it was Monday, it was going off. I shut it off, but am unable to go back to sleep.  I get up and, trying to not wake anyone go downstairs to get some water.

As I walk downstairs I see Isabelle in the kitchen. "Forgot to turn off your alarm too?" I ask her. She nods as I walk over and get water. When I'm done I decide to get dressed and see what time the boys are leaving. I put on my youtube channel's shirt. It's called BriTheMinecraftian, and has only a thousand subs. Don't ask what I was thinking when I came up with a name. I don't know.

I finish getting ready and text Mitch to see what time they were leaving.

B: Hey, what time are all of your flights?

M: Mostly around six o'clock tonight. How about you?

B: Ours is at six too! : ) What flight are you taking back?

M: (Insert flight here)

B: Cool, us too. You guys going for breakfast?

M: Yeah, at seven thirty we are going to eat at the hotel. 

B: Cool, see you then. :-)

Since it was seven o'clock right now, I decided to tell Isabelle what the plan was, and what time their flights were. I realize that I haven't put up a vlog while we were here. I get out my phone and start recording. "Hey guys, what's going on? It's Briana here, and today I have a vlog!  Sorry I didn't upload sooner, but I've been busy at Arcadiacon! SO I'm going to give you a tour of our AMAZING hotel room. First, this is my room, complete with pool table! My bathroom..." I walk around the hotel room naming stuff I find. At one point I heard a knock on the door, but ignored it since Isabelle was getting it. Just as I was out on the porch... "Hey doods, what's going on? Mitch or TheBajanCanadian here!" Mitch says popping into view of my camera. "Yeah guys, while we were here we met Mitch and all of those youtubers, and now we are just letting them into our room. All of them?" I ask as every youtuber that we hung out with came onto the porch. "Well, anyways guys, hope you enjoyed. Soon I will be back at home with more Minecraft content. See ya!" Everyone else yelled bye as I turned off the camera.

Preston turns to me, "I didn't know you had a youtube channel!" He says grinning. "Oh. Haha, yeah. It's not a very big channel." I say as I make my way back inside. "You play Minecraft? Maybe we could all record together sometime!" Mitch calls after me. "Yeah, that would be great. Are we going to go get food now?" I ask, being the hungry person I am.

>Time skip to after breakfast<

We all decided that since it was our last day together, we would all do something. Palmer suggested that we go bowling. Everyone agreed and we headed out. During the game, Adam threw the ball to high and it ended up going through the ceiling. He had to pay the expenses. I finished with a score of 138, coming in second place. Gizzy got 150. So close. When we got back to the hotel, there was about an hour until we had to leave for the airport.

No, we didn't swim, didn't play truth or dare. What did we do? We had a Twinkies eating contest. Who could eat the most Twinkies? Not everyone participated, because they didn't want to get sick. Bull-shrimp. I didn't care if I got sick. I wanted to eat Twinkies and beat all the boys!

Jerome went first... After eating ten, he was finished. Next went Adam, eating fifteen. Others went, unable to beat fifteen. They were Palmer, Preston, Jason, Isabelle, and Ty. Only Mitch and I were left. Mitch went first and ate eighteen whole Twinkies. I was ready I crack my knuckles and neck as people bet on me. Most people didn't think I could do it. Isabelle was the only one who knew I could. I started. 

1..2...3...4...5...6...7..8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20...21......22.........23. I couldn't go anymore. 23. New record. :)

As I say I'm done and look around. All of the boys are staring at me wide eyed. "What? I like my Twinkies!" I looked at the clock and realized that we had to leave in ten minutes. I'm gonna miss these guys so much. Well, I don't have to say goodbye until we get to the airport. "We have to leave in ten minutes. Everyone should start packing up their things. See you guys at the airport!" I say as Isabelle and I leave the room.

We get back into our room and start packing up our things. Once we were ready, we headed out the door with my parents, and while they checked us out, we sat in the lobby. Just like the first day we came here. "This reminds me of our first day here. The beset day of my life." Isabelle says looking at me. "Yeah." I reply. "I would do anything to be able to relive that day."

My parents finish just as the boys come down. We head to the car and drive to the airport. We still had a while until the flight, so we told my parents we would hang out with the boys. We spot the all walking in and join them.

The time goes by too fast. Before I know it, our flight is being called. We are the first ones to leave. We sadly start saying our goodbyes. Promising everyone that we would play Minecraft. We give everyone our Skypes and start to walk away with Mitch.

"BRIANA WAIT!" 

Hey doods!

That chapter really sucked. I'm sorry! DX

Anyways, I might write another chapter tonight. I was interrupted like twenty times while writing this chapter so... yeah.

Later doods.

~Briana~