Chaoter 7: Jobs?!

>Briana's POV<

"Well guys, that was battledome, hope you enjoyed! and if you did be sure to slap that like button, it would mean a lot! Later guys!" Jerome said finishing the recording. We all stayed a just talking until Isabelle had to leave. We all said our goodbyes and I logged off of Skype as my mom called my from downstairs.

I went down and saw my parents sitting at the table. I sat across from them and they passed me a plate of cookies. I looked at cookies, then back to them, then the cookies. I hesitantly took a cookie. Chocolate chip! My favorite!

"Briana, we both know that you are very dedicated to this whole, youtube thing. But you're 18." My mom said looking at my dad. "We think you should get a job."

I stopped eating the cookie. A job?! Well, at least I would be one step higher than Rob! I was about to speak when my mom talked again. "We talked to Isabelle's parents and they agreed that you two should get jobs. You can even work together!"

My dad passed me some papers, applications. The one on too, I was already interested in.

I told my parents that I would apply for a job. I took the applications and ran upstairs. I went on Skype and called Isabelle. "Did your parents talk to you?" I asked her. "Yeah, did you see the Deedee's Cupcake Shop application?" I nodded my head.

"I think we should work there!"

Hey doods!

Sorry for the short chapter! It was longer but then it got deleted, and ... yeah...

Anyways, I hope nonetheless you enjoyed! And if you did be sure to slap the vote button!

Later doods!

~Briana~