Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

>Briana’s POV the next morning<

I wake up so someone… shooting me with a nerf gun? That’s when I remembered that I forgot my room key, and that I slept next door.

I open my eyes just as someone shoots me in the eye.  “Ow… I’m awake!” I state sitting up. I see Jerome pointing a nerf gun at me.

“Just for good measures…” He says as he shoots me one more time. I turn and see Isabelle laughing her head off. “Come on, let’s go to our room. BYE MITCH, PRESTON, AND JEROME!” I yell as we walk out the door. I hear mumbles, which I guess was them saying goodbye? We walk over to our door and knock.

This time it opened.

“There you two are! We were so worried!” My mom says as she squeezes the life out of me.

“Yeah… we wouldn’t have had to sleep next door if you had been awake. We kind of forgot our room keys, and you two were already sleeping.”  Isabelle says as she runs upstairs. I follow her, but I get stopped before I can go up the stairs.

“Briana… whose clothes are those?” My dad asks me. That’s when I remember.

“They’re Preston’s. He pushed me into the pool last night, and I didn’t have a change of clothes.” The clothes were just a tad baggy on me, but other than that, they were surprisingly comfortable. I head upstairs to get dressed. First, I take a shower and blow-dry my hair. I put it in a high ponytail and curl the ends. When I finish I grab my Power Moves Only shirt, and jean shorts. I also put on my black converse high tops. I lightly put on makeup when my phone buzzes in my pocket. Mitch.

M: We’re heading down to grab some food in ten minutes. Meet us in our room when you are ready. 

B: Okay, text Isabelle too. She is still getting ready and I don’t want to disturb her. By the way, when are you going to ask her out? ;)

M: The same time Preston asks you out. XD

I put my phone away and look in the mirror to see myself blushing like crazy.

>Mitch’s POV<

“Hurry up you dirty stinking bacca! The Benja needs his food” I yell at Jerome while he gets ready.

“Well, baccas need ten minutes to apply their parmesan cheese!” I laugh and tell him that he has ten minutes. Preston is sitting right next to me, also ready to go. I pull out my phone and text the guys telling them they have ten minutes. I then text Briana before texing Isabelle.

M: We’re heading down to grab some food in ten minutes. Meet us in our room when you are ready. 

B: Okay, text Isabelle too. She is still getting ready and I don’t want to disturb her. By the way, when are you going to ask her out? ;)

I smirk after reading this text. I look over to Preston and know my answer.

M: The same time Preston asks you out. XD

She doesn’t reply. I’m guessing I made her embarrassed. I laugh and text Isabelle.

M: You better be lookin’ fine in ten minutes for breakfast!

I: Briana and I are ready. We’re heading over to your place now. 

M: Make sure you remember you room keys this time. ;)

I: Almost forgot! XD

>Briana’s POV<

What Mitch said about Preston asking me out really has gotten to me. Is he really going to ask me out? Mitch would know right? Being one of his best friends? Isabelle is finally ready so we head over to their room. She’s wearing a “In Benja We Trust, For Bacca We Must” tee. Over it she wears a creeper sweatshirt, matched with black capri’s and green Vans. At the last minute Isabelle runs back inside and comes out with two room keys.

“Good thing you remembered. I didn’t…” I say gladly accepting a room key and putting it in my pocket.

“It wasn’t me who remembered it was Mitch.” She laughs and I laugh too.

“Aww… doesn’t he want us to sleep in their room again?” I pout.

“More likely he wants us to remember so he can see us in bikinis.” We both start laughing. We reach the room and knock on the door. I see both Mitch opening the door and Preston on the couch. Before I step in I make sure that Jerome isn’t going to smash pie in my face. When I know the coast is clear, I step inside and plop down on the couch next to Preston.

Once all of the guys were ready we walk out of the hotel to get breakfast at Ihop across the street. Isabelle and I were talking when suddenly we were both thrown over people’s shoulders. Mitch and Preston. We try to get out, but seeing it was of no use, we just accepted in. We carried on our conversation.

When we got to Ihop, there wasn’t a table for fifteen, so we had to split into two group. Seven people in one, eight in the other. I went with Isabelle, Mitch, Jerome, Preston, Rob, and Mat. When we sat down, we ordered drinks. I got cherry lemonade, I wasn’t in the mood for anything too fancy.

>Time skip to after breakfast<

After we ate, we all headed back to the hotel. We still had some time to kill, so we decided to hang out in Mitch’s room. No one really knew what to do, so we decided to play truth or dare. Isabelle and I were a little hesitant, considering we were the only girls, and well… you know how dares normally go. In the end we decided to play.

Mitch went first. “Jerome, truth or dare?” Jerome thought for a second. “Truth!”

“Have you had your first kiss yet?” Mitch asks smirking. “No…” Jerome looks at him suspiciously. “Okay, it’s my turn.”

>Jerome’s POV<

“Okay, it’s my turn.” I think about who I want to ask. My eyes land on Preston, who’s looking at Briana. I decide to do him a little favor. “Preston.” “Dare! I’m no pussy!” I smirk evilly and he says he wants to take it back. Everyone says that he can’t. I quickly get up and grab whipped cream out of the fridge.  Don’t ask why we have it, I don’t know.

I put some whipped cream on Briana’s lips and told Preston to lick it off. The looks on their faces… priceless.

>Briana’s POV<

When Jerome put the whipped cream on my lips, I knew that something was going to happen. When Jerome told Preston to lick it off me… I turned red as a tomato. I look over at Isabelle giving her  a look. Then I see Preston sigh and walk over.

He licks a little off, not enough to actually touch me. He was about to walk away when Jerome said he had to lick all of it off. Preston leaned toward me and whispered, “I’m sorry about this.” And with that, I felt his tongue on my lips, moving and taking all of the whipped cream. When he was finished I excused myself to the bathroom.

I didn’t really do anything in there. I just needed some time to myself to think. I smile when remembering what just happened. When we came here, I never thought that I would feel Preston’s tongue on my lips. I mean, who would? That’s just a little creepy…

I hear a knock on the bathroom door, “Briana are you okay?” Preston. I was on the second floor, so no one would hear him. I get up and open the door. “Yeah. I’m fine, thank you. I just… needed to… think.” I say as I give him a hug. His embrace is so warm, so inviting. I hear him apologize, and I say that it’s fine. It was just a dare.

Driven by some unknown force, I stood on my toes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before heading downstairs.

Hey doods!

I hope you liked this chapter! I might write another chapter today, because there was this dream I had once, and I want to put it into the story, but with different people. But, in order to put it in, I need to write a few more chapters. I want to get to it as fast as possible!

Later doods,

~Briana~