Chapter 14: Messing Up

~Jerome's POV~

They aren't letting me come. He's my best friend! I know that it was wrong for me to tell Isabelle that I liked her.

~Flashback~

"Isabelle, I know I shouldn't say this, but I have to get it off my chest. I think I like you..." I say. "I like you too, Jerome." Isabelle tells me. She doesn't get it. She thinks I mean as a friend.

"No, I mean I like like you." I explain to her.

"I know. I like like you too..." She can't mean what she's saying. "But... But you're dating Mitch."

"To be honest, if I had to choose between Mitch and you, I'd choose you." Then she brings our lips together and before I know it, we are full on making out.

"Isabelle? What are you doing?" Isabelle and I pull apart and turn to see Briana standing there. "Briana, it's not what it looks like! I was just-"

"Save the excuses. I know what I saw. You and Jerome were about to make out. Actually, your probably already did. First Isabelle, I have know idea how you could do this to Mitch. Ever since we started watching them, you always wanted Mitch. Only Mitch. And secondly, Jerome, how could you do this to your best friend!" Briana turns and runs. When she's out of sight, Isabelle turns back to me. "Well, since we were found out..." Then she grabs my hand and we run out of the arcade and to the house. We get inside and then after checking that no one was there, we start making out on the couch.

~End Of Flashback~

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have told Isabelle that I liked her. I should have not let Isabelle make out with me. If I did that, then Mitch wouldn't have cut and wouldn't be in the hospital. I slam my hand against the wall.

I messed up. Big time.

~Briana's POV~

Mitch is still in the hospital. Still in a coma. The boys took it into their hands to record a vlog saying what happened. For some reason Adam knows the password to Mitch's account.

I stay out of the vlog. People don't want to see me. They will blame me for Mitch doing this. Blame me for bringing Isabelle with me to Arcadiacon. They would say if I didn't bring her then this wouldn't have happened.

All of the fans are devastated. There is no chance that Jerome is going to be as popular ever again. Not after this. No one will record with Jerome again. He'll have to go back to only solo commentaries. Unless he can manage to find someone.

In a sense, I feel bad for him. I don't know why, I shouldn't. Isabelle cheated on Mitch with Jerome. Who knows how long they've been doing it.

All of a sudden the nurses rush out of Mitch's room.

"He's awake!" One of them tells us. We aren't allowed to see him until they do some tests to see if he is depressed.

I sit back down and Preston sits next to me putting an arm on my shoulder. "Can the drama finally be over now?" I ask him. He just laughs and shakes his head.

Hey doods!

Hope you liked that chapter! And if you did be sure to:

Vote!

Comment!

Favorite!

I feel like no one reads these. Comment "bananas" if you do. ;) Just want to get a feel.

Later doods!

Remember: I love you long time. <33

~Briana~