Chapter 9: LA Bound!

~Briana's POV~

Today I'm leaving for Los Angeles. I don't know if I should be happy, or sad. First off I'm leaving my family, and that certainly makes me sad. But, at the same time, I'm going to see Preston like every day and that's going to be absolutely amazing.

We just finished loading the boxes. We are about to get into the car to leave for the airport. Most of the boxes were shipped to Los Angeles a week ago, but these last few are things that we just forgot. Time to say goodbye to my mom dad.

I walk back to the house and give my mom a hug. "Oh, sweetie. I hope you're happy down in Los Angeles. Be sure to Skype us whenever you have time. Tell us all about your relationship with Preston. And if you get a job. Just tell us pretty much about your entire life down there. Oh, I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too mom..."

I walk over to my dad. He doesn't have a lot to say, just telling to be safe flying down there and to call them when I got a chance. I gave them both final hug, and walked to the car to Izzy and Mitch. Oh yeah, Mitch is moving down this week too. So he's flying down on the same flight as us.

~Time skip to landing~

I just texted Preston telling him that we were about to land. The intercom says to buckle our seatbelts, and put our trays in an upright position, and store our stuff under the seat in front of us... Basic rules for landing on an airplane.

We landed, a weight was lifted off my shoulders. A weight I did not know that was there before. We go to exit the plane and who do I see standing there? Preston.

I ran up to him and give him a big hug. "Oh, I miss you so much. How was the flight down?" Preston asked. I laughed. "Well, besides the fact that I had to have Mitch snoring in my ear the whole time, it was pretty good. Well... There's always the plane food... That sucks."

"Did you forget about the rest of us?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Jerome! "How could I forget about you all? Especially not the person who shot me with a Nerf gun to wake me up..." I laughed, glaring at Jerome.

"Well, let's go help you all move in! LEZZ GOOOO!" Mitch yelled.

Hey doods! Hope you all enjoyed! And if you did, be sure to comment and vote! It would mean a lot!

Later doods!

~Briana~