【second chances: grooms book 2】

s e c o n d c h a n c e s

Hi everyone! So happy you made it here. Thank you tons for choosing to read this and for all the love in Her Proposal, book 1 of Grooms.

Here is presenting the second book in the Grooms Series!

Life is all about second chances. It's up to you to see them & seize them at the right moment.❞ - Parth Ahuja.

༺༻ ༺༻༺༻

c o p y r i g h t n o t i c e

© 2018 by unspokenrain. All right reserved by author unspokenrain under the pen name Araina Khushi/Araina K. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

༺༻ ༺༻༺༻

Before we begin, a few . . .

d i s c l a i m e r s

1. The actors I have chosen are my choice. You are free to imagine others playing the role as well if you do not like mines!

2. This book is not meant to encourage any of the themes explored with a negative impact. I do not promote extra marital affair, abuse on partners (physical, verbal, or emotional), cheating, defamation of characters from society, etc. Please do take it as an attempt to bring awareness to societal issues, empower women and in a positive light.

3. Keep an open mind and a mature thought process. Criticism is always welcomed but bashing I will not tolerate. (:

4. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ HER PROPOSAL. IT CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE.

5. For now, this book will only be updated once a week. Every Sunday. I'm focusing another book I have ongoing. When I have time to update this more often, I will let you know!

6. I did not plan to start this until after Her Proposal was completed but there is a writing contest called Desi Lihaaz to promote our Indian culture that my sister is having here on Wattpad and I feel obligated to participate and support so starting this earlier :)

༺༻ ༺༻༺༻

【 Start Date: March 25, 2018 】

【 End Date: 】

༺༻ ༺༻༺༻

a b o u t

Maahi Kaur is an NRI living in America who reaches out to her best friend's brother with whom she had a past encounter with in order to get out of her abusive relationship.

Parth Ahuja is a lawyer born and raised in the States who has no idea how to feel when he sees the girl who changed him years back in the middle of the night in torn, bloody clothes. He does not know anything except that life was giving both of them a second chance and this time, he was determined to make it last longer than a day.

Only, a lawyer-client relationship can prove to be slightly complicated to pursue with her husband around who makes it a tad bit difficult to give her a divorce.

Read a story of a psychologist striving to regain control of her life as it used to be before her loveless, abusive marriage and heal amidst a divorce hearing, revealing secrets about her husband and her family she would have otherwise never thought of.

༺༻ ༺༻༺༻