Chapter 2

I already have these written so updating will not take much time. 
Once again, I would love to hear from all of you, about the story, about your expectations and also the criticism. 
Please vote, comment and share with your friends :)

______________________

Voice," I will tell you the truth, Shivaay." 
Omru look at her with a prohibiting look but she comes ahead and speaks...
" No Omru, today the truth has to come out. I cannot see Shivaay and Anika in this condition, away from each other. Anika has made you swear on herself but I am free to speak. I will tell the truth today." 
Shivaay," Badi maa, Please tell me. What is this 'truth' ? Why has my life become the slave of this truth? "

Jhanvi," Shivaay, the truth is that Anika did not betray or leave us. She was forced to do this. She was forced to downcast her image in your eyes , so that you kick her out of the house. She has not come back herself. Omru got her back because they couldn't see you living your life like you did before Anika came. She has not betrayed you Shivaay, she has not betrayed you. It was all a conspiracy to break the power you both had as a couple." 
Shivaay was shocked.
"Who did this Badi Maa?" 
" Beta, You don't worry about who did that. You go and clear the confusion between you and Anika."
"No badi maa, I want to know who did this with me and Anika. " 
" So if you want to know, I will tell you. But on one condition."

Shivaay gave her a questioning look.
Jhanvi," That after knowing the truth, you will first apologise to Anika and then confront the guilty."

Shivaay accepted and Jhanvi revealed Pinky's name. Shivaay was shocked to the core and fell on his knees , trying to absorb the truth inside him. He couldn't believe the fact that the person whom he treated as God was the one who betrayed him . He was not ready to accept the truth yet. He couldn't doubt on his mother. Shivaay looked at Omru and they gave him an assuring look. Shivaay had to accept that it was his OWN mother who separated him from his love , his life, HIS Anika. On being consoled by Omru, he remembered Anika and ran to find her.

But unusually, Anika was not at home. Usually she would be sitting in the room and thinking about how to end all the confusions and drama going on in Oberoi Mansion. But now, she herself was not there in Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay was looking in the whole mansion and shouting Anika's name. Pinky heard his shouts and came out running. But she was the last person whom Shivaay would have liked to see at that moment.

Pinky," What happened Shivaay? Why are you shoutings ?"
Shivaay (gritting his teeth )," Where is Anika?"
Pinky ," How would I knows? She must be somewhere with her fiance. But why are you lookings for that middle class roadside cheap girls like her ?"
Before Pinky could complete, Shivaay left and reached the gates of Oberoi Mansion with Omru.
Shivaay, "Take out the car, Om. We need to go and find Anika."
Rudra," But bhaiya, where will you look for her?"
Shivaay," I don't know Rudra. I just know that I cant sit at home and wait for Anika to come back, even after knowing the truth. "

Om drove the car and they checked all the places where Anika's being could be possible. But she was no where to be found. She was not at Chanda's house, she was not at her old house, she was not there at the temple where Shivika met first, she was not there on the beach, she was not there in Samar Malhotra's office and she wasn't there at Sahil's school. Then where in this whole wide world was Anika ?

The trio stood and wondered what was next. The three were in a state of shock, worry, sadness and Shivaay's heart was sinking in buckets full of guilt. Their thoughts were disturbed when Omkara's phone rang...

________________________________

Where is Anika? Will Shivaay be able to find her before it becomes too late to get her back? 
Let's see what's in store for them. 
Stay tuned to know what's happening next. 
Until next time
<3