Chapter 6

Hey everyone, it's been just a couple of days and I've got over 300 views. I am going to count that as an achievement as big as climbing Mt. Everest. Thank you to everyone who's a part of this. I hope the days coming up will be as good as these. Thank you once again!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends!
________________________________

The terrorists negotiated terms with the Govt. through a radio communication. While they were communicating, Anika also communicated with the cabin crew and planned on opening the emergency exit once the plane had landed on water. Water? Yes, the crew had used their in-flight phone to contact the pilot and land the plane on water. Meanwhile, The Govt showed no interest in agreement with the terrorists, but was proceeding for a military invasion in the flight, behind their back. The terrorists were totally unaware of it. The flight was now landing in Lucknow Airport. So , the terrorists put up a game of pretend to threaten them. The khadoos terrorist went and grabbed Anika by the wrist. She got alarmed and stood up.

Anika,"  What the hell are you doing? How dare you ?"
Terr1," I want you to play cricket with me, mad woman!" 
Anika," What rubbish! Only Shivaay has the right to say this..."
Terr1," Rubbish is what you are have been doing from the beginning. Come with me. And who the hell is this Shivaay? Tab se Shivaay Shivaay laga rakha hai...."
Anika," Shivaay....is Shivaay. Just respect him.  And yes, I won't go anywhere with a cheapda like you."
Terr1," Oh God, you and your words. What is a cheapda now ?"
Anika jerked her hand out of the man's hold. She turned her head half way and blushed like she did when Shivaay used to kiss her head. Then in a very light tone she said,
"Don't you know what a cheapda is ? "
"I don't know, that's why I am asking na. "
"Okay listen"
The terrorist lifted his eyebrows indicating his approval.

Anika started roaming around the plane and moving her hands in the air, pretending to explain her story.
She said, "There was once a girl and a boy who got married forcefully, and wanted a divorce soon after. But, destiny didn't want that. There came many obstacles in their way, in the form of a lady who trained her daughters for revenge , an obsessive lover , a mother and son who wanted to rob them and then a drastic truth....
In between these, they laughed, cried , worked , shared family and friends , found friendship, respect , broke ego , false images...together. They became inseparable. They even took bullets for each other. They found love when together and death-like life when separated..."
"Okay , so whats it got to do with cheapda ?"
Anika did not respond. She was lost in the story she was narrating. With tears in her eyes, she stood like a statue in the middle of the way. The other passengers also were tear-stained.
Terr1,"Hey, you lady, speak out fast.."

Anika wiped her tears and sniffed a couple of times. Then she said,
" Ufff , saari feeling khatam kar di. "
"Tumhari feeling gayi tel lene. "
"Again my dialogue! "
"Cheapda story continue karo else tapka doonga"
"Have patience, I will continue"

The terrorist waited for Anika to complete her story. She was facing trouble while she was trying to extend it at the cost of her emotions and the hormonal changes within her body. With her tear – stained face , she took Shivaay's name just like we say 'Jai Mata Di' and her courage revived. Really, just the word 'Shivaay' meant a whole new world to her, where there we only these two souls , looking into each other's eyes and forgetting the worries of the world.

Terr, "You still didn't tell me the logic between your story and the word 'chopda' huh"
Anika, " Haww, its 'cheapda' not 'chopda'. Mind my dialogues and words. So where was I ? Yes...a drastic truth..."
"Chopda"
"No cheapda"
"Will you speak out?"
"Yes..yes..that boy and girl started falling in love, so when the boy used to hold the girl's cheeks or kiss her head or hold her waist , when the boy used to become desirous , then he is known as a cheapda . Understand? "
"Then why did you call ME a chopda ?"
"For God's sake, its cheapda, not chopda. And yes, I called you a cheapda because..."
"Because...what ? Ohh, speak fast !! "
"Because....you held my hand."

"Ohh God ! Just for that you called me cheapda ? Nonsensical lady. Kya hoga tumhara? "
"Haww, Just for this you made speak such a lot. Nonsensical terrorist. Kya hoga tumhara?"
And Anika slaps her hand on her head. Just then the terrorist said,
Terr1," Hey bhagwaan , she's driven me mad. I m going to the washroom. Guard them, okay "
Terr2,"Yes. Okay"
Just as the khadoos terrorist entered the toilet, the air hostess locked the door from outside. Then Anika took off her slipper, and went to the second one.
Anika,"He has been locked. You are such a chuyi-muyi terrorist . For you, my Chandni is enough."
And she started beating the terrorist. The other passengers also joined in and finally, they overpowered the terrorists. Anika inquired about the landing on water and it had been confirmed. The passengers and cabin crew took out the life jackets and the emergency exit door was opened. 

Anika," Dekhiye, jab tak woh doosra cheapda andar hai, hume zyada se zyada logon ko bahar nikalna hai. Madam, meri help kijiye please. "
With the help of the air hostesses, the emergency exit was properly set out for people to escape. 

There was one child, a boy of about 8 years, travelling alone to Delhi. He was being accompanied by one of the crew members as a personal supervisor to take care of him. Right from the beginning, he had been terrified of the situation inside the aircraft. On seeing that there was a light of escape, he came to Anika and tugged at her kurti. Anika looked at him and bent down to his height. 
Anika," Beta, aapka naam kya hai?"
Boy," Ansh Chaudhary."
Anika, " Ansh, beta aapke mummy papa kahan hai?"
Ansh," Mere mummy papa Delhi mei rehte hai, mai Mumbai se wapas unke paas jaa raha hoon."
Anika," Kya hua beta aapko? Kuch chahiye? Aapko chot lagi hai?"
Ansh," Nahi Aunty, mujhe bas bahut darr lag raha hai. Mujhe mummy papa ke paas wapas jaana hai. Aunty, aap tab se un gande uncle se baat kar rahe the, aapko darr nahi laga?"
Anika," Nahi beta, woh bhi toh insaan hi hai na. Unse kya darna?"
Ansh," Par unke paas toh gun hai na, agar unhone aapko mara hota toh andhera ho jaata na, aapko andhere se darr nahi lagta?"
Anika was so emotional at this moment. First of all this child was named Ansh, which she and Shivaay were going to name their son, if he would ever be born. It bought to her all those times they had awkwardly stalled the discussion about children. On top of that, this child was talking to her about darkness, her one and only material fear which she had almost overcome because of the assurances offered by Shivaay. 
"Shivaay Singh Oberoi jugnu nahi hai, suraj hai. Jo suraj ke saath hote hai, woh andheron se nahi darrte. " 

Ansh," Aunty...aunty aap kahan ho gaye?"
Anika snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Ansh. She put her arms around him, hugged him and whispered in his ears,
" Jiske panje ko ittu sa diya gira deta hai, 
Usse kya darna jisse jugnu hara deta hai. 

Beta, aapko andhere se darrne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, darrte woh hai jo akele hote hai, aur aap akele nahi ho. Sab hai aapke saath, okay?"
Ansh just nodded his head. 
Anika," Chalo beta, aap yahan se chale jaao, apne mummy papa ke paas."
Ansh," Aunty, aap bhi chalo mere saath."
Anika," Haa beta, aap chalo, mai aati hoo. Meri baat yaad rakhna, darrna nahi hai, okay?"
Ansh," Haa, darna nahi hai. Thank you Aunty, aapne mera darr choomantar kar diya. Aapka naam kya hai?"
Anika," Mera naam Anika hai."
Ansh," Anika Aunty, jis tarah se aap gande uncle se baat kar rahe the, sabko aisa lagg raha tha ki aapko darr nahi lagta hia, but mai jaanta hoo ki andar se aap bhi darri hui ho. Meri mumma kehti hai ki jo kisi doosre ka darr khatam kar deta hai na, Bhagwaanji unka darr bhi khatam kar dete hai. Jo hota hai, sab accha hi hota hai, aap darrna mat, okay?"
Ansh wiped Anika's tears. 
Anika nodded and took him to the exit. She asked the air hostess to take Ansh first as he was travelling without his parents, and happily saw him slide down the wings into the water, going away from the dark cloud of gloom on the plane. 
__________________________________________

Phew! This was long and took quite some time to get together. I hope it will cope up with the expectations you have. 
Anika ke dil ke toh tukde tukde ho gaye. Aur coincidently uss bacche ka naam bhi Ansh hi hona tha. Bechari ke ghao pe namak daal diya. Anyway, dekhte hai Jagat Mata ka kya hota hai, please pray karo ki woh zyada nakre dikhaye bina nikal jaaye wahan se. 
Until next time, 
<3