Chapter 7

Hey everyone! I'm so excited, we've reached 1k views. It means a lot to me, the love and support you've been showering on me. I thank you all from the core of my heart, and hope the days ahead are just as blissful as these. 
One teeny tiny request to all silent readers, please show me that you're there. It takes a lot of effort and courage to step into such a wide field where there are so many people already established as the best of the writers.
Please vote, comment and share with friends!
____________________________________

The khadoos terrorist was locked in the toilet and the chuyi-muyi terrorist was tied up to a chair.
Anika ," I thought we will have a tough time with the emergency exit because that khadoos would be a pain in the head. But its good, Nature called him and made our work easy. Now we should leave immediately."

Below the exit, lay a large body of blue water, in motion, as if ready to catch anyone who would jump into it. The passengers put on their life jackets and made a line for ' THE JUMP'. An air hostess jumped first, so that she could help the passengers who would follow her. First, some children, including Ansh and ladies had an exit. Hardly had a few people escaped, when there was a gun shot in the airplane. The others looked back. The terrorist who had been locked up in the toilet, had broken the door open and come out.
Terr,"What did you think that you will escape so easily ? I was being lenient with you, but now no mercy on anyone...."

A passenger's Alexa caught that word and the flight was filled with the tunes of Badshah's Mercy.
"Karlo reham thoda karlo reham...
Karlo reham thoda karlo..."
Terrorist," Yahan sab jhol jhaal hai kya? Itni serious situation hai lekin inn logon ko farak hi nahi padta. Chup karao iss Angrezi aurat ko!" 
The terrorist opened the ropes of his partner who had been tied up in the seat by the people.
Terr1,"Now I have to show you a demo, else you will sit on my head. Close that damned door and ring the pilot to land at the Lucknow Airport. Fast.."
Anika,"What will you do ?"
Terr2,"Now he will show you what he will do."
The terrorist comes forward and the passenger who was standing in front of the exit, ready to jump, was shot in the foot.

Anika's hands automatically reached her mouth, when she heard the gunshot and more over, saw it hitting the man , making way for a lot of blood to spill out there.
Anika was not in a state of shock like everyone else. She had experienced quite a few gunshots in about a year, which an average person would do in his whole life. It sure did bring those memories of Shivaay being shot at the Lohri party, she being shot by Kamini and other random shots by those terrorists who had disguised as forest rangers once upon a time. She shouted out,"What have you done ?"
"Thank us for we didn't end his life here. Hey you, hostess, get the first aid for this man. This was the demo. If anyone else tries to do any nonsense, this bullet will land in their chest. Understand?"

So, out of fright, the remaining cabin crew rang up the pilot to land the plane at Lucknow Airport, else everyone aboard the flight would be killed.

Anika sat motionless on her seat. It wasn't difficult to tell, why is was so. They had lost the chance of an emergency exit and once the plane would land at Lucknow Airport, there was hardly 1% chance that the passengers would be safe.

An old lady sitting beside Anika said, " What happened my child ? Why have you lost hope ? "
"What else can I do Aunty ? There was one chance to escape , but that also failed. Hardly a handful of passengers escaped. We are trapped in this hell again. No one knows if we will be able to see our families again..."
"Do you believe in God ? "
"Sorry Aunty. I haven't ever left anything to God. He has never been merciful towards me. Whenever something wrong happens, he never does justice with me. Its me who looses everything. So I never trusted God. "
" Beta, God knows everything and does justice with everyone. There must have been one time when you trusted God and he did not let you down.."
Anika tries to think and recalls that time when Gauri had asked her to have faith in God and had taken her to the temple to pray, when Shivaay had gone missing.
"Yes Aunty...there was one time when I trusted God.."
"Did he let you down ? "
"No Aunty...he gave me the greatest happiness of seeing my husband safe again..."
"So my dear child, have faith in God. He will fix everything. "
Saying so, both of them smiled and the lady kept an assuring hand on Anika's.

Meanwhile, the airport authorities had managed to estimate that the forced landing would be made at Lucknow Airport,so the best trained military men and soldiers had been prepared for having an army invasion.

The flight landed at Lucknow Airport. The terrorists communicated with the Govt, which was not ready to accept their conditions.
Terr1," The game is in our hands now. Even after all this happening, your Govt. is still not concerned about your safety. I ll finish all of you now, starting with....you..."
He pointed towards Anika.
"You have troubled me enough on this flight, young lady, and I don't care if you've had a heartbreak or anything. All I care is that now, you're finished...."
Anika was grabbed by her hand and pulled up to the empty place in front of the aircraft. The terrorist left her hand and she tried to run, but fell off before the strong and armed man. The terrorist pointed the revolver at her.....

________________________________________

Saare plan ki tai tai phis ho gayi, lekin Ansh toh bacch gaya. Ab kya hoga? ShivOmRu bacha paayenge Anika ko? 
Stay tuned in with It was too late, and please please be safe from coronavirus. It is not just by exercising precautions, but also staying away from rumours and misinformation. 
There is a truck load of nonsense on the internet, so please trust only official sites and data. 
Savdhaan rahe, satark rahe. 
Until next time, 
<3