Chapter 9

Heya people! I hope all of you are doing well and are safe from the biggest threat outside. 
This is the last chapter which I have in my drafts, so beyond this, everything has to be written afresh. This means that the regular updates are going to stop and it will take some time to write and post a new chapter. I hope you'll will be patient enough and bear with me. 
Thank you for all your appreciation and love. 
Also, I've noticed that the number of views are like ten times the number of votes. This is one problem every author on wattpad faces, and it'll only be fair if I'm a part of that. But for you to know, it pricks. It pricks to see that people are ready to read but not appreciate. I'm fine even if you don't appreciate, you can share criticism also, but please just show that you're there. 
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends!
_________________________________

ShivOmRu's conversation was broken by the announcement, " We are happy to announce that we have carried out a successful emergency transfer operation from Lucknow Airport to CSI International Airport. Now, the passengers of 1208 will be released and can go back to their families. Please take care of them as most of them are not out of the trauma yet. Passengers, we wish you a happy life ahead and are still sorry for the incident you had to go through. Thank you everyone for your cooperation. Signing off, Head of Indian Airport Authority, Mr. Anwar Raj Joshi."

Om and Rudra's face lit up. They hopefully looked at the entry door, waiting for their pyaari Anika bhabhi. They couldn't wait for her to come – they loved her so much and couldn't absorb the fact that she had undergone so much trauma in the past seven hours. No only she, all members of the Oberoi family except Pinky were very stressed out as they wanted to see their Anika , bhabhi and didi safe and sound back.

Shivaay, " Come Omru, we need to go. "
Om, " Wait Shivaay, bhabhi is coming. We will meet her and go."
All of Shivaay's effort to take them away failed and so he sank on the nearest chair crying.
As the door opened, the passengers came pouring out like hungry cats. Omru were surprised to see that Shivaay wasn't excited at all. In a few moments, the passengers had stopped coming. Omru looked on with nervousness. They could see reunion of parents and children, husband and wife , brothers and sisters and they were waiting for the reunion of bhabhi and devars. But no Anika came.
They sat down around Shivaay.
Om, " Shivaay, ro mat. Anika bhabhi tera aisa chehra nahi dekh sakengi. You have to be strong for her. Stop crying. "
Shivaay, " No Omru...Anika is...."
Rudra, " Enough Bhaiya...enough you have said about bhabhi. Now when she will come, you will not tell her a word, okay ? "
Shivaay, " No Omru...she wont come. "
Om, " Shivaay, don't say this. She must be coming na. Wait for her. "
Shivaay shouted in between his tears , " No Omru, Anika is not going to come. She is not here. Come with me. "
Rudra, " Why bhaiya? Why won't bhabhi come ? "
Shivaay, " She won't come because she is at Lucknow Hospital. Why aren't you understanding this from the past ten minutes ? Bade papa called to say that she is in the hospital. Lucknow hospital, where the blast victims are undergoing treatment. She is not coming. We have to go to her. "
Omru were hell shocked. They could make out that Shivaay was breaking piece by piece and was still trying to act composed, but off course , it was showing that he was already broken. Omru gave him a tight hug. Then they dragged out each away, boarded the next flight for Lucknow. 
(chopper kharab ho gaya tha yaad hai?)

FLASHBACK

Anika thought that her ring might have dropped during the hassle. She went back to the main area and saw it fallen near the terrorist's foot. The military man asked her to not go there and jump.
"Madam, its not safe. Please don't go there. Please jump and save your life. "
"No, I wont go without my ring. "
"Madam, its just a ring. Please understand the situation. "
"No. Its not just a ring. Its my engagement ring. It is a part of MY Shivaay. I cannot leave him behind."
And she ran to save her ring, HER SHIVAAY.

The terrorist had already activated the bomb. It ticked away as Anika came nearer. Just as she reached there and picked up the ring and put it to her heart...

BOOM !! 

All passengers who were running away from the aircraft turned back only to witness the plane burst into flames and cries of the few trapped inside resonated in the background. The impact was such that the militia standing around the plane to guard it were now on the ground, injured. The blast was deadly, and Anika had been inside when it had happened. 

______________________________

No comments on what's going on. It's Anika we are talking about, intelligent when it comes to enemies and tadi, and stupid when it comes to love. Blast toh hogaya hai, aage kya hoga let's see. 
Stay tuned to know what happens next. 
Until next time, 
<3