Chapter 8

Hey guys! This is a bonus update for reaching 1k views. 
Thank you for everything!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends. 
Thanks!
_____________________

The terrorist was just about to pull the trigger when...

BOOM !

The loud noise caused everyone to look in the direction of the noise, which was the entrance to the aircraft. A bunch of military men stood there with guns in their hands, ready to shoot down anyone causing trouble. Some of them started making arrangements to move the passengers out of the aircraft.
The one clad in extra care, who supposedly looked like the Captain or Major or something..
"Surrender yourself or I'll shoot you down. "
"How dare you ? If you move a step forward, I will kill this lady here..."
"Wait, don't do anything to the lady. "
"Put your guns down and back off, else..."
"Yes, yes..."
All the men were going to put their guns down, when the Major shot the terrorist in the foot. While he collapsed down, Anika was released from his hold and went towards that exit where the other passengers were ready to be rescued. The chuyi-muyi terrorist was caught up by the military and taken into custody. The Major and the remaining terrorist were up to a hand-to-hand fight.
The terrorist threatened of blasting the aircraft as he was wearing the suicide bomb jacket. The Major thought that there was now no way to escape the horror of the blast as the hand-to-hand fight would not last long. He was equalizing the attack of the terrorist with his own strength.
He decided to delay the fight so that as much as possible passengers can go out of the aircraft.
While having the duel, the duo were shifting slightly towards the exit. One extra powerful punch from the terrorist, and the Major injured. Not that he was less powerful from the terrorist, but it was a critical hit on his chest.
The terrorist made the best of this chance. The passengers were almost rescued, just a handful of them were left. And the one standing at last, was none other than his favorite annoying lady, Anika. He grabbed Anika by her hand again....

He was going to use her against the Major in order to make him surrender. But, by that time, the Major was back on his feet and chased the terrorist again. Just er...maybe six or seven passengers including Anika were left on the plane. The Major tried his best to rescue Anika from the hassle. She had type of become the rope between two sides of the tug of war. The Major, being a professional, could win this and Anika was rescued. The terrorist, seeing that the game was slipping from his hands, opened the jacket which he was wearing. THE SUICIDE BOMB JACKET. He activated the 15 min bomb.

Anika made her way to the exit. When she was waiting for her turn, she felt something was missing. She didn't feel complete. She felt a feeling of Michmichi controlling her. She felt her hand and became worried. Her eyes widened. Her heart thumped faster.
Her ENGAGEMENT RING was missing. Shivaay's presence in her life was missing, his touch, his love and the feeling that he was with her was missing...

********************************

@Mumbai Airport
A news channel showed the news....
"The flight 1208, which had been hijacked, has experienced a military invasion which turned out to be successful, except for a few. All the passengers have been rescued except for some unfortunate ones. We have got the news that there was a suicide bomb blast and one terrorist, Major Rawat and a few passengers are injured, five passengers to be accurate. Out of that, four passengers are injured and Major Rawat and one lady are in a critical state, as they were the nearest to the terrorist. They all are in Lucknow City Hospital now and people all over the country are praying for them. The identity of the injured has not been discovered yet, so its a request to the staff of Lucknow Hospital to please inquire about their families. Here we take a short break, and will get back to you in a short while....."

Shivaay and Omru, who had been there since the news of the hijack came out , were on the 50-50 line of emotions because they didn't know whether Anika was one among those unfortunate five. It was like they couldn't be very upset as the majority of passengers had been rescued, and couldn't be happy either as there was a 1 % chance of Anika being in these five as she was a Jhansi ki Rani.
Their trance was broken by a call on Shivaay's phone.
"Bade papa ? Why is he calling now ? ", Shivaay said as he connected the call with Tej.
As the conversation went , Shivaay's eyes kept on widening. He had started stumbling. The phone slipped out of his hands. Om caught him and Rudra picked up the phone, to understand what was so grave which had changed the complexion of Shivaay so suddenly and as pale as he could ever be, but had got disconnected. Omru made Shivaay sit on a chair nearby. Om sat beside him, engulfing him in a hug, while Rudra sat down at his Bhaiya's feet.
Rudra," Bhaiya, what did Dad say ? "
No answer.
Om jerked Shivaay.
Om, " Shivaay, what did Mr. Oberoi say ? "
Shivaay, " Bade papa said...that...that..."
Rudra, " What bhaiya ? "
Shivaay, " He said that he had got in touch with the authorities concerned and related to the blast and... and..."
Om, " Yes Shivaay, we are listening. "
Shivaay, " And he said that...Anika....Anika...."
Rudra," Bhaiya, what happened to bhabhi ? "

____________________________________

Yeh lo, fail gaya raita. Maine bola tha Anika ko ki nakre mat karna, par woh toh Bagad Bille ki biwi hai, kisi ki baat kahan sunti hai. Lekin baat yeh hai, ki Anika ko hua kya? Woh bachi ya nahi?
Yeh toh waqt hi batayega. 
Stay tuned to know what happens ahead. 
Until next time, 
<3