Chapter 5

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your support and love on the previous chapter. Please keep showering it on and on and on throughout. 
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends. 
Enjoy!
________________________________

Anika was lost again in her thoughts about Shivaay and their relationship. She was brought out of her thoughts by a loud screech. She got up and looked on. The terrorist had caught hold of an air hostess and was fuming with anger.
Anika," What happened? Why are you screaming and why have you caught her like this?"
Terr1,"  You, you again ? Tum meri kya lagti ho jo main tumhe bataun ki kya hua. And I had told you na to keep your mouth shut and sit or else I will..." 
Anika," First of all, leave her."
*And she rescued the air hostess from the hands of the terrorist*
Terr1," How dare you ?"

Anika," Listen uncleji, first of all, you are the obstacle standing between us and our destination and on top of that shouting on me. Accha tell me, why does your kaanta come and stop on that else of yours? Uske aage bhi to badho."
Terr1," Just shut up or else..."
Anika," Dekha, firse else..."
Terr1," Hey, what have you taken me to be haa? I m a terrorist, not those do kaudi ka gundas and chokras on your streets. Be scared of me. I can kill you anytime I want. And yes, I wont tell you after else, I will show you."
Anika,"  O bete ki. Why are using my language and my dialogues haan? Fokat ke nahi aate hai. It takes time to make them. Its not for anyone to copy and use, understand ?"
Terr1," Listen, your Government is not listening to us and mera dimaag kharab ho chuka hai. If you do a lot of chapad chapad na, then...."
Anika," Again your suyi stopped at Else, then, fir, uske baad, kintu, parantu blah blah. Uske aage bhi toh badiye..."
Terr1," Ab tu gayi..."

Terr2," Bhai, bhai..."
Terr1," What happened? Why are you shouting like this?"
Terr2," Bhai, fuel khatam hone waala hai. We need to have a forced landing else we will crash and die..."
Terr1," Okay, ask the pilots for a forced landing at the nearest place."
Terr2," But the problem is that if we have a forced landing, we will get caught and chudaana toh door hum khud hi phas jayenge."
Terr1," Ohhh! Pehle batana chahiye tha na. Lets go to the cockpit. Now the Government will only let us out. Hahaha..."

Terr 2," How will that happen ?? Tumhare padosi lagte hai kya woh log jo madad karenge?" 
Terr1," We will threaten the Govt."
Terr2,"  Isn't that what we are trying to do from the past two hours ?"
Terr1," Yes , but now , I m going to kill someone to make them understand. I will kill that girl. What was her name...ugh, how does it matter, and then the Govt will believe us."
Terr2," No, we can't do that. We can't kill any passenger because one passenger gone here means all our brothers gone there. There is no other option other than a forced landing."
Terr1," Hmmm, Okay , we will have a forced landing. But we need to ensure that we are safe in the flight. We have to put up a drama."

Terr2," Okay. We will discuss that during the landing. We now need to head over to the cockpit and order the landing."
Both the terrorists went to the cockpit.
Terr1," Listen pilot , we need a forced landing at a place where we wont be caught."
Pilot," But the condition of the plane is such, that we cant have an emergency landing in any place, except an airport."
Terr1," But then we will be caught. Your Govt. will try to act smart and do something and what did I say? We. Should. Not. Be. Caught." 
Pilot," But then there's no other hiding place anywhere here. The only option is landing at the airport which comes in our way."
Terr1," Okay , take out the map. Let me see."
Pilot gives them the map and they try to figure the landing place.
Pilot," The landing can be done at Bhopal. It lies in our way."
Terr1,"  No. No. No way...I can't let that happen. I don't want to go to that place. Bad vibes and lot of security. Divert the plane a little. We will land at Lucknow Airport."
Pilot," But that is not feasible. We can run out of fuel and crash."
Terr1," I don't care. If you cant land at the Lucknow Airport, then we will bomb the whole flight."
They both open their vests and show the bombs...
Pilot also gets terrified and tries to land in Lucknow Airport.

Back at the Mumbai Airport,
Shivaay was sitting with Omru and tapping his foot in tension , waiting on the Airport Authorities for any update or command. The Manager came out and addressed the media,
"We dont know how much time it will take. Our wish of a forced landing is being fulfilled and the plane is going to Land at Lucknow Airport. The next part of our plan is confidential and cannot be told to the media. We are trying our best to ensure the safety of all our passengers. Do not worry. "
This lit the lamp of hope in the three brothers. They looked at each other , smiled faintly and understood what each wanted to say.
________________________________

Chalo landing toh ho jaayegi, plane crash nahi hoga, but kya andr ke passengers bachenge? Usse zyada important, kya Anika bachegi? Kya hoga Oberoi family ka?
Stay tuned to know more. 
And please exercise precautions for coronavirus. Very dangerous disease lurking out in the open. Aur kuch nahi toh phone waali warning band hogi. 
Until next time, 
<3