Chapter 3

Hey guys, thanks a lot for giving your time to this story. I honestly don't know how to thank y'all. This means a lot to me, especially at this time. 
Please keep supporting, do vote, comment and share with your friends!
_____________________

Their thoughts were disturbed when Omkara's phone rang...
Om," Hello.."
"Hello, is this Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi?"
"Yes, speaking.."
"Hello Sir, I am the PR manager at CSI Airport and Miss Anika has left her phone at our office. She has already boarded her flight. Due to our technical problems, we cannot send the phone to her so I request you to collect her phone from the desk as you and Mr. Rudra were the ones who had been given as emergency contacts."

The phone was almost slipping through Omkara's hands. In a broken voice he said,
Om," Flight to ..?"
"Delhi."
Om,"Can I have her flight details?"
Manager,"Sure Sir."

Om took the details and turned to Shivaay.
Om," Shivaay, what have you done ? See, bhabhi is leaving you forever."

Shivaay is so heart broken at not finding Anika, that he cannot even speak properly. In a voice which seemed to be bereft of water for days, he said,
"Om , what are you saying. She is leaving me ? She can't do that. I can't let her do that. I can't live without her. I LOVE HER . I have to reach before her and bring her back. She can't leave me Om, she can't leave me like this."
He fell only to be caught by Omru and consoled by them, but what did they know, that the pain and grief he was enduring was beyond any consolation. 
Om," Shivaay, bhabhi is on the flight to Delhi."
Rudra," Then what are we doing here ? We ought to stop her from going to Delhi. We have to hurry and reach the airport."
The Obros nodded in hope at each other and drove to the airport.
In the car, Rudra was driving as he had assumed that he was the fastest driver of the three. Om informed the family whereas Shivaay was lost in his own thoughts. Suddenly, looking at Om in tears he said,
Shivaay," Om , Anika did not give my contact as emergency contact. Does she hate me so much that she doesn't even want me to know how she is ? Does she not trust me enough to keep her safe?"
Om," Ghar se bahar nikaalne ke samay bharose ka dhyaan nahi aaya tujhe toh ab woh kaise bharosa kar le? Bharosa ek hi baar hota hai mere bhai, jo tu ab tod chuka hai."

Rudra turned to Om and gave him a glare, indicating him to not speak such hurtful words at the moment. He knew that Shivaay was at a very sensitive stage now. This was the first time that The Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the Great Wall of SSO was going through an emotional phase. For the first time , Shivaay was listening to his heart. It had lit the candle of hope which stood for the fact that Shivaay Singh Oberoi had a heart, after business deals had made him a heartless person and also that he acknowledged the relation between him and Anika. For the first time Shivaay was betrayed by HIS mom who was like God to him. For the first time , he was scared , scared of loosing HIS Anika. For the first time , Shivaay was in love , in love with his Anika.
Rudra," No bhaiya, it is not like that. Bhabhi doesn't hate you. She is just upset with you. I am sure even she loves you."
Shivaay, "Yes , even I saw something in her eyes."

Rudra was still a bit angry with his Shivaay bhaiya.

Rudra,"Bhaiya , have you seen anything else in her eyes ?"
Om," What do you mean , Rudra ?"
Rudra," O , I have seen pain in her eyes. That pain which Bhaiya has given her by not trusting her, that pain which Chhoti Maa has given her by separating her from the family, the pain which we have given her by not being able to do anything for her and that pain which Nagini has given her by trying to snatch Shivaay bhaiya. I have seen longing in her eyes , longing to come back to Bhaiya. I have seen pleading in her eyes, which was for Chhoti Maa to let her come back to Bhaiya . I have seen...."
Omkara," Bas Rudra ! Not now , please. Abhi bhabhi ko dhundhna is more important. "
Rudra ( childish tone)," Sorry Bhaiya. Okay , I will scold you after we get Bhabhi." 
Three of them smiled at this proper reunion of the three bros who were separated by soul from the past three months because of Shivaay's tadi.

At the airport,

All three went running to the Manager.
Om," I m Omkara Singh Oberoi. You had called..."
Manager," Yes Sir. Here is the phone. Sorry we couldn't send it to Delhi."
Shivaay," When did the flight leave ?"
Manager," An hour back. They must have reached half the way till now."
Shivaay," Dammit. Is there any way to reach that flight 1208 before they land ?"
Manager," Sorry Sir , there is no other way except by an immediate flight but still you will reach an hour later."
So he called up Khanna immediately.
Shivaay,"Khanna, send the chopper."
Khanna,"But sir...I cant send the chopper."
Shivaay,"Why the hell Khanna?"
Khanna," Sir don't you remember that it was broken and you only asked me to send it for repairing?" 
Shivaay,"Urghhh, yes. Leave it Khanna."
Shivaay now lost his cool. He was getting impatient now. All the things were slipping from his hands like sand.
Suddenly , the red light in one of the cabins started glowing and beeping like the horn of an ambulance. All of them looked around in confusion....
____________________

What did this light mean ? Will Shivaay be able to reach Anika? Will he be able to convince her to come back to Oberoi Mansion? 
Let's see what is going to happen to these two and the rest of the family. 
Until next time,
<3