Chapter 1

(genos POV)

The market wasn't to busy, Leaning Against a empty stand I listened carefully on monsters gossip most of it was nonsense like the latest fashion trends or when some one Owes another person money.

 How ever one piece of gossip striked My attention, "Did you hear about what happened in the woods?" said a dog monster chatting with one of there buddy's , I started to follow to try and hear as much as I could pretending I'm looking at stuff I listened further. "yes Its terrible all that was left was a pile of dust But they said it was clearly the work of a vampire" the other monster Nodded in agreement. "Perhaps Someone will hire a hunter?" said one eagerly.

I took this as my queue to step in "You need a hunter?" they jumped back startled by my sudden appearance "you?" one said clearly not impressed "if they put you in those woods The vampires would smell you a mile away "they both laughed  I looked down they where implying my ever bleeding wound Crossing my arms "Do you know who iam exactly?" they both shook there heads "have You heard of Geno?" they looked at each other "well duh hes like the greatest vampire hunter there has ever Bin!"  "yeah they say he killed Seven vampires with just a click of his fingers!" said the other one excitedly "Well what dose this have to do with him?' the other sneered "heh well iam him" I said flatly.

they whispered to each other "Well if you really are HIM what would be your asking price?" I shrugged putting my hands In the Pockets of my coat "Depends how about a 100G" they both gasped "THATS CRAZY!" I shrugged pretending to look bored "i mean fine don't take the offer You guys can just Wait until a vampire comes and drinks your blood When you sleep or ya know" I said walking off 3,2,1 "WAIT!" they both said in sync "Fine! we will pay you half and when You bring something of that dreaded vampire We will give You the other half" I grinned slightly "looks like we have a deal."

(The first Chapter of the book is done still figuring out some characters and the plot of the book But this is what I got so far)