Chapter 7

(Reapers POV)

The village Got nearer It was Nice being away From the cramped cave But we stay for our safety Its sad though Some children have never even see the Night sky. I thought looking at the stars I heard some one yell in the woods though flying t the noise i recognized a name "G-GENO?!" confused I perched On a tree Watching this skeleton call for Geno he was a monster, What a fool The woods are dangerous and hes way to close to the place, maybe I can scare him away though i got to be careful I recognized the Hunter symbol Identical to Genos I flew behind him he held a torch and Was shaking Turning to my regular form I landed with a thump.

He swung around Wide Eyed I swiftly Dissapierd using my speed I heard him mumbling "j-just Your imagination Ink"  I smirked and swiftly went behind Him and cleared My throat "ahem" he looked behind Him and almost dropped his torch I watched  through My hood seeing his every movement. Ready to Move if he Lunges but i remained calm "so Whats a monster Like you doing so far from home?" i asked Pointing my thumb in the direction of the village "Lost?" i said giving a menacing look i circled Him Hands behind My back he followed My every move But remaind Quiet stood in place with a fighting stance "not a talker eh? wow You and Your friend do Have something In common" this made Him gasp "Y-you Know where Geno is?!" i nodded "mhm" "H-how can that be?! Please tell me hes still alive!" i shrugged "For now" he was Now angry and was gripping a stake "How come You haven't Drank his blood yet Killer" he growled This made me annoyed He obviously dosnt know the truth i thought bitterly  and charged at Him he gasped and before He could do anything I knocked Him out cold.

Now I have two issues But  i could solve one Maybe this Ink guy could make geno talk and have Info since he is a hunter... But what would i do with them after They would compromise our location and where already struggling enough as it is. i thought tapping My foot i whistled just One Long note and waited almost Instantly Two Scouts Dropped down "you called sir?" i nodded escort this Monster with me" i said  "yes sir" they both said not questioning this.

walking back took a while but we made it Now to Miss alices place "but sir-" i held My hand to silence them I knocked waiting for a reply Miss alice answered "Oh hello-W-WHAT?" I walked past her to the Room geno was staying at the two followed Everyone was sleeping I pulled a chair miss alice followed looking with a worried Expression "Do you have Rope I asked her and cloth?" she nodded and disapierd "Sit him down in the chair" i ordered The two, One of them Is My most trusted scout Error.

 Placing Him down Miss alice arrived with the rope and cloth "Tie Him up and Remove his weapons" i said, By now the Kids where slowly getting up "Miss Alice please Tell the Kids to play out side for now" she nodded "Okay kids Up up up! time to go out side" they all rubbed there eyes But when they saw whats happening they Quickly walked out with out any more complaints Geno Woke Up to Rubbing his eyes and yawning By now they Finished tied Ink up.

I stepped in front of geno "are You fully awake?" he looked with wide eyes and nodded Pulling Him by his arm I dragged Him to where Ink is he gasped and ran to him "Oh my gosh INK!" he noticed he was unconscious "What did You do to him!" geno yelled I narrowed My eyes "Lets Go for a walk geno" i said firmly he Must have saw i wasn't putting up with him and He fell silent and Nodded following me out side.