Chapter 4

(reapers POV)

This Guy is Weird, How can he be fine with a wound Like.. that?! I bet i could smell the blood 5 days away ugh whatever. i thought Folding My arms he kept glancing at me He fears me heh good.

When the doctor finished I motioned her to go out so i can speak to this stranger. she left quickly, I saw that he was getting nervous fiddling with his fingers "So, What are You?" i asked coldly he Looked puzzled and then answered quickly "A monster" huh thought so, "What's a monster like You doing in the forbidden Forrest?" i asked "I-i Uhh well I was... Looking for someone" he replied Rather nervously I wasn't buying but i pressed further, "Really? and why would they be in the forest?" standing up i walked slightly closer hands behind my back I watched His face go panicked "i-i" before he could speak I lunged He Gasped and sqezed his eyes shut But i wasn't going for Him i was Going for his jacket I grabbed him by the collar of his new shirt bringing my face close to his and gave him my fiercest Glare he opened his eyes Only for them to widen in fear.

Lowering My voice I growled "Next time You Lie to me i will not hesitate To Kill you." My eyes turned to slits he was shaking i got the Reaction i wanted he nodded Trying to back away utterly terrified, Letting go I regained My composer as did he Holding out the jacket to him "You Will have to stay hear Until we can find out what to do with you if you harm anyone or try to escape we will find you." I told Him he nodded again I sighed "What's Your name?" "G-geno" "That's a weird name" i said bluntly he gasped "Says the one Whos called Reaper" he shot back "Ah so You've heard of me" he scoffed "Who hasn't" wow how come he's acting more confident now? i thought puzzled I just shrugged at Him "You will be on constant watch i will assignee someone" before leaving i decided to tell him "also One more thing Watch your self there is still some old school vampires In this place and they will not hesitate to drink your blood" and with that i left I have so much work to do.

(Genos POV)'

old school? what dose he mean by that what I was taught was that every vampire drinks blood mercilessly dose some of them not drink blood? I laughed at My self I'm being stupid Every vampire Drinks blood there Killers.

walking out i saw The doctor in the corner doing some notes I better not bother her Stepping out the Building i looked around No one was around But i looked up some dawn light was coming through the celling of course everyone would be asleep.

Strolling around I finally noticed someone They where leaning against the building walking cautiously I headed over "h-hi" i said They looked Up and glared "So your Geno?" he said with a unimpressed look, i nodded he sighed "follow me reaper asked Me to Guide You to where you would be staying until we cam figure out what to do with you" we stopped at stone  house "This is it Beware of the children They will not hesitate to tackle you" and with that he disappeared "huh?" i walked forward Hesitantly walking in the house "hello?" there was Some yells and Then Bam i was knocked over I panicked and realized i was face to face with maybe five Children all grinning at me "Miss Alice! the Monsters Hear!" one of the children yelled excitedly Bouncing Up and down.