Chapter 12

(reapers POV)

I woke Up by loud yelling I completely forgot where I was and that I was a bat and Flipped out I thrashed about struggling to get free when I flopped out Blinding light hit my eyes as I was forced to close them I heard multiple gasps I Looked up seeing geno With a fearful look And what must be the group of hunters he met They where in shock Then one leaped for me trying catch me with out thinking I changed back to my original form Big mistake.

"WAIT GUYS" Geno yelled Dragging me backwards by the hood Regaining my balance I watched as the whole scene Unfolded They where all yelling at each other I glanced around My surroundings For a way to escape Then I felt a blade just miss me I looked to see The King him self Asgore Shoot With out thinking I sprinted Just avoiding His stake Sprinting as fast as I could I ran out of what must be the castle I felt pure pain Its day time the sun was Burning my bones and It deffintly did not tickle Sprinting I managed to reach the tree line still panicking I tripped Over  tree branch sending me sliding on the ground trying to get a sense of which part of the woods I'm at I glanced around scanning the area Realizing were I was I ran back home.

Days later.

"I-it s-seems l-like You healed Reaper." nervously  Said the doctor  she finally took the bandages off from my bones there was only slight marks from the burns but besides that I was fine now remembering that day I was surprised to not find the whole kingdom raiding the place By now, Its still dangerous there probably waiting for us to lower our guard I told The scouts about the thing that attacked us that day there is no record of it anywhere in our books I suppose we will have to keep searching I thanked the doctor and left the building Ink seems to trust us more after finding out what happed he seems to have gotten attached to the scout Error Hes basically the only Vampire he will actually have a genuine conversation with.

walking to the far side of the cavern I came across the Echo Flowers Silently walking I listened to them

"I want to go out side"                                               "there's danger"

                             "Its Unfair"

                                                                                         "What night is it tomorrow?"

"Did you hear about The monster?"                                                                             "What's for dinner?"

                                                                  "Turn around"

I was confused by that One so I did and Gasped slightly Geno was stood there Face in scarf rocking back and forth on his feet hands in pocket he wore a white jacket and a white shirt underneath clearly showing his wound "Hey" he said shyly "Why would You come back?" I asked he Looked down at the ground then back Up at me "I wanted to warn You to evacuate" I shook my head "how come?" he inhaled "i did something bad" I waited for Him to continue "They Know Your hear."