Chapter 10

(Reapers POV)

Well thats just great Were running out of supplies again I sighed thinking what to do, There will be a lot more Monsters In the woods Hunting for us so we cant go in  big group like we usually do so maybe send a few small groups scatted through the territory.

As much as I will regret This Since im heading closet to the village I need a Monster to accompany me It will be more believable i sighed Knocking Seems Like Im coming hear to much,Night opend the door Eyes widened with joy when he saw me "Leader! your back?! so soon?" i nodded "May i come in?' he nodded standing aside "So hows everyone?" i asked "well the new comer is very loud and gets Upset every time we Try to get near him,Geno Seems different though from the past few nights since we met him. Its like he was when he first came" i nodded taking the information "where are they now?" outside in the back With miss Alice and the others.

We walked back out and All the children Flodded me all excitedly talking barley understanding i just nodded I glanced up from the mob of children Geno was Staring at me with a thought full look and his friend ink was Just blank faced still tied up,  but was looking in my direction I walked closer to geno "I need You to accompany me" geno came out of his daze and glanced at his friend "no" great i thought Guess I have to pull out menacing Reaper. I narrowed my eyes "And what makes You think You can say no?" i said Folding my arms i said It soft enough so the kids wouldn't hear me Geno just held His head up high "Because" i just rolled my eyes and Grabbed his wrist This will be Hust great and Whoosh we telaported But this time it was different My soul Hurt Really badly Because of this telaport I slightly leaned on a tree Trying not to show how much pain i was in right now Vampires dont have as strong magic abilities as Monsters do yes where stronger and faster but with magic... i cant say the same Geno was just Looking at me with a thought full look but quickly turned to anger "Why the heck did you bring me out hear i said no."  I stopped leaning on the tree to stand up straight "Because i call the shots around hear not you" and I started to walk trusting that he would follow.

(Genos POV)

I glared at him but huffed angerliy and Followed Stuffing my hands In my pockets Im starting to get Used to the staying up all night sleeping in the day thing but at night it got very cold I shivered slightly Catching up to Reaper We headed in silence at first.

"So how did you get that cut he asked?" looking straight ahead Should i tell him? ill keep my answers vague "Same time i got my name" he looked at me puzzled "geno?" I paused "Actually its Genocide But Hey Who wants a name like that" i replied bitterly and  shrugging he got what my name meant "Genocide-   the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. correct?" he asked i nodded briefly "Did you kill-" "no,I almost got Killed" he fell silent "oh" awkward silence fell between us but i couldn't care less hes a vampire i cant get friendly with him. "What kind of name Is Reaper?" i asked he shrugged "just the name i was given" he then looked at me with a sly look On his face "What?" before he could reply I heard a whoosh come from somewhere in the fog, Oh no.