Chapter 14

(Reapers POV)

deffintley A lot of emotions running through my heas right now and I'm not used to it nor like it.Tapping My fingers on the desk Trying think up a plan "Leader sir," barged In Error doing a slight salute I looked "Do you even knock?" he just shrugged "People need to see you" I looked skeptical "Let them in...?" he nodded and left Looking back at Some notes I made I glanced Up to see a few of those hunters from last time and geno and Ink.

Looking in disbelief I stared at all of them "Look I know this is odd but let me explain," Leaning back in my chair At this rate I'm willing to try anything, "They want to help I told them about everything and they belive it they are willing to help You" Now this cant be real But what other choices do I have? Sighig "Fine what do You propse?" The one with the blue scarf and star eyes stepped forward "well first we will introuduce our selves My name is Blue the Scary Looking Ones over there is cross and fell" he laughed, him over there is Ganz and Obviously You know geno and Ink" he said nervously laughing "Well I'm Reaper." I said Glanicng at geno with a what did you do look he mouthed "I'm helping".

choosing my words carfully "how will You help?" the one called ganz stepped in "You just have to wait and see" he said resurling "That's not enough,These vampires need a actual plan" I said irritated getting up They all flinched besides geno who tried to grab My arm but I walked past "i have to talk with second In command and Miss Alice to discuss where the children will go" I said as Geno and I assume the others Followed me.

(Uknowns POV)

"sir." he looked at me "yes? do you have what I asked?" I nodded confidently Handing the black substance in a vile,"Thank you" he Opend the door and I followed cautisouly walking in the dimly lit room a Monster was tied up Screaming there head off I smirked a muttered "shouldn't have bin dumb enough to come after us" "What was that?" "nothing" I replied he just shrugged and went back to his work "Ugh shut her up!" he snapped at me nodding I approached the tied up Wolf Girl, she barred her teeth at me but I tied the gag over her mouth, Now it was just Muffled whines and Sobs. 

"Is everything ready sir?" he just nodded, Holding the syringe with the black substance he handed it to me and grabbed his clip bored, ready to record the Info "also get the Door open to let It out when it changed" I nodded Stepping closer the girl just cried But I pushed the needle and stepped back using a magic shield to protect us, instantly the Sweet looking Monster was turned in to a beast It let out a Growl its hollow eyes boring in to ours and saw the open door running to the woods "Success!" he said all to eagerly I looked at him "another success right sir?" he nodded grinning insanely "This will make the monsters think the vampires are killing them." I nodded "this will take care of both species, our plan is going Just like its supposed to.