Chapter 23

(Reapers POV)

Some body nudged me and I groaned Trying to swat their hand away They tried again but now I pushed them away. I heard a frustrated sigh and Opend My eyes slightly to see the room nearly empty and geno was sat legs cross trying to prod me awake "Wake up ya dingus" he hissed I tried to suppress a smile. he crossed his arms and gave me a quick peck on the cheek thinking that would wake me up. Now I smiled and Opend My eyes "Dont tell me You where awake the whole time." i nodded sitting Up and stretching My joints stiff from being on the floor and I was shoved backwards causing me to kinda do a somersault,Jeez I forgot your stronger when ur a vampire Im used to his tiny little taps. He giggled I shook my head trying to chase after him "EEK" he scrambled Up Sprinting as fast as He could But luckily Im still faster and Caught him easily He laughed out of breath and Hugged me well crap I cant push him now. He kissed me The quickly pulled away "YOUR DISTRACTED YES!" and bolted out the door Im not lazy to run after Him.

strolling out I saw error talking with ink They where both smiling so I better not bother them I kept strolling down the path way and saw a few monsters where still up. I glanced at the sky it must be at least Midnight jeez I slept late.

I saw Geno sat in the grass talking with Ganz and Fell Then I was jumped scared By blue who came out of nowhere "OH MY GOSH BLUE DONT DO THAT" i shrieked Loud enough to draw peoples attention He giggled  placing a hand On his mouth he had a huge grin on his face "Didnt you hear? Ink was apposed The new king of the monsters" I tilted me head "huh really? thats good news" he nodded eagerly and looked behind him "oh someones calling me see ya around Reaper!" and he ran off in to a direction.

I felt a hand tug at my sleeve and Looked down to see some of the children "Leader we tried Teaching geno how to transform in to a bat Its not really working" some of the children giggled "Huh? Really?" they all nodded "Can you help?" efore I could answer they dragged me off in to the direction of geno.

Ganz looked at all of us "oh ill take my leave" he laughed slightly "good luck" Genos attention where on all of us "So i hear your having trouble?" he playfully glared at the children 'i told you I didnt need help" they just laughed at him "Come on you" i said grabbing his hands pulling him up. 

I held his hand "Where are we going?" he asked and I pulled Him to the woods "your Gonna be taught how to turn in to a bat" "Wait what?!"