Chapter 17

(genos POV)

No one new what to do Everyone was to shocked there was clearly no way to get out of this Unless everyone wants to die,Moslty everyone Surrenderd but some stood there ground Sending daggers at the armed soldiers The one who was dragging me held There ground too. This is not going to end well i thought Fearfully "Did you not hear me?! i said Kneel and surender!" yelled who i think is incharge of the squad, some gave in but the rest stood firm "Fine be like that You have no use to me" and before anyone could react they Fired these mechanisums that shot stakes in there souls making them fall dead. Every one let out shocked cries and some children started to cry heck even the adults were starting to cry "Every one get in a line and if anyone makes a sound we will not hessistae take kill you." snapped a soldier and of course we had no choice but to abide to it.

(Reapers POV)

The creatures anguished cry's started to grow softer as the life drained out of it,We finally killed it the sound of its soul shattering was a wave of relief I looked around Vampires Fell to the ground in exhaustion others where still on the ground Trying to heal there wounds, I felt thestares of many vampires land on me I have to give the orders now "Lets Go find the others and tell them its "Safe" after that we need rebuilding teams to try and patch up that hole and need second in command to help asses the damaged" every one nodded and went to work. I took a small group and Walked down the tunnel,The sun was going to rise soon I thought to my self while striding down.

I gasped at the horrific sight Vampires on the ground dead and slowly dusting, I saw one move and headed over immediately while the others tried to save the ones who were dying. "Hey,Hey! stay with me" i said the vampires eyes opened "M-m-monsters.. A-attacked..Se- Sent,them to.. the....and he dusted before he could say the last words "no"   whispered genuinely upset its unfair he still had his whole life ahead of him.. i thought sadly then got up off my knee brushing off the vampires Dust and the mud. Putting on a serious face they have geno,the children and other vampires I thought bitterly walking down the tunnel hands gripped in to fists, I could feel anger start to rise.I walked back in to the cave and got everyone attention everyone that was left stared wide eyed seeing no one followed. I waited for a moment "the monsters took them." i said trying not to let anger show through everyone gasped some let put wails knowing there children have bin taken thinking they will already be dead. i hell a hand up for silence "We shall make a attack by tomorrow night gather as many allies as you can and be prepared these monsters asked for it we tried to be pacifists then we turned in to neutral  But they pushed too far this time,if they want us to be like the Killers we are.So be it. We are turning to Genocide.