Chapter 24

(genos POV)

"THE HECK REAPER YOU EXPECT ME TO JUMP FROM THAT?!?!" i screeched he wanted me to jump off the highest peak My jaw dropped he nodded "DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!" he laughed "Shhh your gonna cause a avalanche "I DONT CARE IM NOT JUMPING" oh yes you are~" before i could register or come back with a reply he shoved me off "SON OF A- REAPER YOU JERK!"

(Reapers POV)

I watched geno fall Then jumped after him Feeling the old rush of wind on my face geno was flailing about "just focus geno!" i yelled over "i cant!"think about it and it will happen" i said trying not to get annoyed I looked down the ground was coming up fast."Quick!" hes not gonna make it I changed in to a bat and flew faster to the ground changing back swiftly and caught geno He held his eyes shut and was shaking Breathing heavily When he opens his eyes and saw me He hugged me tears in his eyes "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" i nodded clearly that trick isnt gonna work with him I know hes new but i read that even if you where just bitten you can do it.  

I still didnt put him down and he still was holding on to me for dear life, I teleport back up the mountain 

I felt a bit of my health go down its getting worse every time i teleport.. Geno looked up and glared at me "You better not" i chuckled softly setting him down next to me "Im not." he seemed to relax and he rested his head on my arm the night sky was beautiful "So what do you think about being a vampire?" i asked he paused "Well i mean its like being a monster but A few changed but im sure i will get used to it." i nodded looking at the night sky It was peaceful up hear No sounds could be heard not even the rustle of trees. "Where will vampires go? they cant stay at the village for ever" he said I nodded "We have to search i guess. He smiled softly "I like times like these." i looked down at him 'ya know where there feels like theres not a care in the world and you just feel... At peace" I smiled to he was right it feels like where the only two in the world right now. "yeah, Your right geno."

Your right.