Chapter 13

(Genos POV)

I new imidiently After the words left my mouth there was going to be trouble But to my surprise he just Stared at the ground, He wasn't angry? I saw him sigh defeated, "did you tell them?" I gave a guilty Look and nodded "they kept pressing and said they would kill me if I didn't spill... But I felt So guilty that I came to warn you ." he still didn't meet My gaze "how long?" "Maybe a couple of days at most but I'm not sure" he shook his head taking a few steps forward He finally met my gaze " what's that in your pocket?" "I-I don't know what you mean" I felt wind blow against me he was directly in front of me, and before I could Push away he grabbed the wooden dagger out "did you just come hear to kill me" he said with disbelief he's got it all wrong "n-no! of course not I just didn't know how the other vampires would React seeing me and.." I trailed off he wasn't listening anymore he tried to walk away but I grabbed his hand "Reaper You have to believe me I came hear with good intentions why would I come back hear just to kill you when I know I wouldn't even make it three steps away from your Body before getting killed my self, also I don't want to kill you" I whispered the last part praying he didn't hear that but he did and now he was just looking at me scanning my face for a trace of  A lie.

"ok." he said softly this just made my guilt worse he looked so hurt "I'm so sorry reaper" I said there was a moment of silence Before I heard the Flower repeat what I just said

I'm so sorry                                                                      I don't want to kill you.

                               believe me                     Reaper

        Of course not                                                                       ok.

                                               just to kill you.

                                                                                     kill me.

They Repeated back words of our conversation like a broken Record I looked at reaper He was staring at the flowers to the Dim glow of them making everything seem blue we both just stood there Looking at the Beautiful flowers as they echoed back to us took me a while to notice I was still holding on to his hand But I realized he was holding mine back As much as my vampire hating self told me to let go and run I don't think I can bring my self to let go I glanced at Reaper At first glance he seems menacing and cold But.. hes Really just like any monster just trying to survive.

(Reapers POV)

Listening back to our conversation I could hear the faint laughter and chattering coming from our village just faintly and the rumble of the water fall crashing down in to the lake, Usually I would just be able to smell the Dampness of this dingy cave but now my sense was overwhelmed by the smell of genos blood, A monster thinks we Drink Blood just because but we can survive on other food we just drink blood because it helps the healing process we don't heal like Monsters do it takes longer, so We only drink blood in a emergency. I glanced at geno I new he was sorry his face said it all he truly was sorry I got to admit hes got courage To come hear again and tell me this but My only problem is what will we do, It took month to find this place and took many Lives we cant go through that again. Geno's warm hand  Slightly squeezed mine bringing me back to reality I looked at him "what will you do reaper?" he said with a worried look.

.........................

"I don't know, Geno"