Chapter 15

(Genos POV)

Reaper was talking to a group of vampires Ive never seen before "Stay right hear guys" i said as I walked to Reaper all fear of him gone He glanced at me while talking "Yes I do Realize if we head North it will Have difficulty with the mountains but its our best chance there is less Monsters Living around those parts" he finished saying a Goat  much like king asgore Shook There head "Yes But i think it will be better going south theres not as much difficulty Going through if we head to the mountains the children and the elders will never make it." they replied, this must be second in command Reaper Just shook his head  "We will have to put it to a vote its a community decision." "Fine" snapped the lady as they Stride off. Reaper Looked at me "need something?" i nodded my head "Yes we need to talk." "Uh oh" he said jokingly.

We walked for a bit to get out of ear shot of the others "Are You okay i asked him" I looked at me Like i had three head "Uh yeah Why do you ask?" i shrugged "You seem off" now was his turn to shrug "Nothing really just stressed out about this whole Thing" i new it wasn't just that "Reaper are You positive Your okay?" he nodded Trying to give a smile but it was definitely off he was hiding something I have no idea how i could tell but i could I glared at him he just laughed nervously placing a hand on my shoulder everything is f-   A screech of agony and rage  Echoed So loud i thought the ceiling was Gonna fall We all Looked at the direction and My jaw dropped It was one of those Beasts, and it was heading for Miss Alice's  Place.