Chapter 25

(Genos POV)

months later

The new place we got is great The view was amazing Looking over the forest and village in the distance I stood with reaper On the edge of the cliff My arms where folded "I cant believe vampire Kind has made it this far" Reaper said i nodded smiling I glanced to the side the children where playing Some kind of game and Vampires where Socializing "glad they dont have to spend all there time in a cave now" i giggled He nodded we where finally at peace No more conflict nothing.. "Ready to go to the meeting with king ink?" i looked at Reaper The vampire i once loathed but I now have grown to love His eyes where bright and had a huge smile on his face. I smiled at him "Yeah im ready" He transformed in to a bat and flew off the cliff side I looked down at the huge drop at the misty forest below then at the sky the stars dazzled and the moon almost made it seem like day Then i jumped and followed after him.

                                                              THE END

So thank you to all the views and the People who enjoyed this book it really means a lot to me that people like my work I have other story's So if you want you guys can check those out but Thanks once again and i hope to see you readers In my future works ! by for now.