Chapter 21

(Reapers POV)

I watched as Geno lunged forward at the king but Obviously Geno Couldn't tell or he new what what happening  but realized it was to late the king stepped aside and got to Geno before he could make it to him. All I could do was stare in horror as Geno's Blood now Splattered on the ground.

I Grew angry and With out any thought, I Lunged at The king also But I was swifter then Geno was and dodged the Kings swinging arm and the various guards who were set in to action. The crowd let out gasps as I avoided the kings attacks and Got close and suddenly  it seemed the world slowed down almost to a stop the muffled crys of the crowed faded.

The Crowd and guards Dissapierd in to black and everything turned black and white Various buttons appeared in front of me as my motions where slowed down the Buttons Read.

FIGHT   ACT    ITEM    MERCY

Now suddenly I was Sped up but nothing else was, and I stumbled slightly stopping in front of the buttons The king was frozen in place a Look of terror yet bravery displayed across his face.

I was shocked but Looked at the buttons that glowed before me everything seemed dream like. My attention was drawn to the Fight button and My mind went blank Faint whispers Encouraging me to press it echoed around me. Raising my arm subconsciously and slightly heading to it. Now My out stretched hand was hovering over it the whispers seemed to grow louder with each second.

I glanced at the mercy button briefly the whispers turned in to a roar I Squeezed my eyes shut and clicked.

PING

The black faded bringing us back to reality Or maybe that was reality Because Now A black box appeared in front of me Seeming like I can only see it, the white text appeared

*YOU WON!

*you earned 0 XP and 0 G

Now I was utterly confused but assumed I made the right choice ignoring it. The king Looked baffled so did the crowed.

I looked where geno was Panicking seeing how much blood was around him I better make this quick.

"I wont kill you I'm not lowering my self to be like you monsters." I growled I expected for the king to take his chance and kill me And I waited for the blow.

"Why." I looked up to see the king Was still looking baffled "Your wrong about us." I said plainly nervously Looking at Geno. he was about to speak when He was cut off By a choked gasp and he fell to his knees And I flinched at the sound of a soul shattering slightly fearing it was geno But when the king dusted I was startlted to see alyphys standing behind where he stood.

"Y-you h-have all b-bin lied to." she said barley Audible  addressing the crowed, but No one made a sound To shocked by whats happening "I-I used to be t-the royal s-scientist." some let out shocked noises I made my way over to geno pressing on his wound He was unconscious I listened Intently to Alyphs "T-the King Asked me b-before T-to create these t-things." she gestured to the things That were being held in place by some kind of ,magic. "The k-king wanted to Kill Vampires and keep the monster species Under control by fearing vampires.." she trailed off Looking at me "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't tell you soon I was just t-to scared..." everyone murmurs to each other Eyes widened debating weather or not to Trust this Lady who just murdered there king "V-vampires are Just like us and T-they arnt what The storys s-say." she finished even the kings former guards Looked at each other.

Then Blue And Ganz spoke up "Its true There nothing like they said." "the time we spent with them there nothing but kind." they both said firmly.

I winced at Ink who was just as shocked "I have to save geno" I whisperd to him  he looked at Geno then at me and nodded "go we will sort this out." I grabbed Genos arm and teleported Feeling a sharp pain in my soul with doing o. We where In what used to be My home. holding geno I laid him on My desk and Threw open Drawers for bandages.

"Come on,come on. AHA!" I pulled out one and Rushed back over to Geno who Seemd to be draining of all life I cut through his shirt to expose the new wound Ingoring his Old one I addressed it my soul dropping at the sight  it was worse then I thought.

I being to think of another plan And a thought hit me what if I turn geno in to a vampire some how. I placed a finger on my chin trying to  see the Percussions what could happen What the effects would be?! but I'm running out of time Its either I let him die or I can save him.

And I Must Save Him,letting him die is not a option.