Chapter 13

Delia's POV-

I had got done with my Muggle Studies, Ancient Runes, and Arthimancy homework when everyone that was still in the common room went running out.

I got up and walked out and to the entrance doors where everyone was giving their forms to Filch, "Remember these visit's to Hogsmeade villiage is a privelage," McGonagall said, "Should your behaivor reflect poorly on the school in any way that privilege shall not be extended again."

"Are you coming?" Hermione asked. "No I'm going next time though, I have homework I need to catch up on," I said.

They nodded their heads, "No permission forms signed no visiting the villiage," McGonagall said to Harry, "That's the rule Potter."

"Those with permission follow me, those without stay put," Filch said. "Are you not going?" Cedric asked from beside me.

"No I have homework," I said, "Are you?" "No," he said. "Why not?" I asked. "Mum doesn't think I should go, because she figured something out and told me to stay here and watch out," he said.

"What did she say? Is this about Harry and Sirius coming for him?" I asked and whispered the last part. He didn't answer me when a BANG went off, "What do you think your doing?" Cedric asked the people who made it and walked towards them.

I heard a sigh, "Are you not going?" Harry asked walking over to me. "No not this time I have things to do," I said, "Did your horrid Uncle and Aunt not sign your form?" I asked.

"No," he said, "I might have blown up my Uncle's sister to where she looked like a big overgrown ballon and then walked out on them."

"What?" I asked, "You could have been expelled or worst locked up in Azkaban." "I know," he said, "Hermione told me the same thing."

I smiled, "You and her are becoming something like twins," he said once we walked inside. I smiled at him, "Ha ha," I said.

He smiled at me and the same feeling I felt the first day I met him went off in my stomach like little butterflies, but it had a sort of bigger extent to it.

I smiled and sighed, "Well I best go finish my homework," I said, "and I heard Professor Lupin wanted to talk to you."

He nodded his head then out of no where he hugged me, "What was that for?" I asked him, but smiled. "Just you being my friend," he said smiling.

I gave a small laugh, then kissed his cheek and saw him go red, "You should go." He nodded his head and  we walked our seperate ways, him heading towards Defense Against the Dark Arts and me to Dumbledore's office.

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

Me and Professor Lupin actually went walking instead of talking, "Professor can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You want to know why Delia and me stopped you facing that boggart, yes?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I thought it'd be obvious," he said, "I think we both thought it would change into Lord Voldermort, while Delia, I presume, thought it would to, but she got in front of you with the Dementor."

I thought about then it went back to Voldermort, "I did think of Voldemort at first," I said, "then I remembered that night on the train and the dementor."

"I'm impressed that suggests what you fear most is fear itself, this is very wise," he said. "Before I fainted, I heard something, a woman, screaming," I said. "Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories, our pain becomes their power," he said.