Chapter 7: First time mission

In the morning
" Gail still sleeping until the phone rang in front of her and she answers. " Gail: Hello.. Hiro: Hey Gail. Gail: Oh Hiro. ( Yawn ) Why are you calling in the early of the morning? Hiro: Sorry to wake you but we need to investigate who kill Tadashi. Gail: ( Yawn ) We don't need, Tadashi is dead move on. Hiro: I won't move on because I'm his brother and you are his friend. Gail: ( Sigh ) Fine, I'll go. ( Put her phone down ) ( Took a bath and change to her suit ) " She finish taking a bath, wear her suit and went to Hiro and his friends. Arrive at someone's lair.. " Gail: Hey. Gogo: Hi Gail, we know who kill Tadashi. Gail: Who? Gogo: Take a look. " Gail walks over to take a look who kill Tadashi. She founds someone in black leather coat with a mask that is unfamiliar for her to know. She went down the stairs to try to talk to him. " Gail: Who's this person? Hiro: That's Yokai, he's the one who kill Tadashi. Gail: That person? How will he kill Tadashi if he doesn't have any violation with him? Hiro: Trust me he is a bad guy. Gail: ( Roll her eyes ) ( Walk over that someone in black ) Hello.. Sir? Yokai: ( Shoot Gail ) Gail: ( Fall ) Wasabi, Fred, Gogo, Honey, Baymax and Hiro: Gail! Gail: Oh, that's what you want huh! A fight?! You got me. ( Shoot Yokai ) Yokai: ( Block ) Hehe.. Fool! You can't defeat me! Gail: We'll see Gogo, go behind Yokai. Gogo: On it. ( Goes behind Yokai ) Fred: We'll help you Gail! Dragon Fire! ( Blow Fire to Yokai ) Yokai: ( Use his microbots to get Fred ) Fred: ( Captured ) ( Struggle ) Wasabi: Fred! Gr.. ( Cut Yokai's microbots out of Fred ) Ha.. Ha! Yokai: No! ( Get mad ) ( Raise his hand and almost capture Hiro ) Hiro: ( Turn around and see Yokai ) ( Gasp ) Honey: ( Hold his hand tight ) Not so fast Yokai! Lime ball! ( Stick on Yokai ) Yokai: What!? ( Try to get it out of his hand ) Grr.. ( Free ) Yes! ( Flew off ) Yokai: What will you do now huh!? Gail: You'll see. ( Raise her arms and say her spell ) Enomiñe egwé yòkaí dèfeńdè àmała ebídört! Gogo now! Gogo: ( Hold Yokai's hands tightly ) Yokai: Let me go! Gail: ( Shoot Yokai ) Yokai: ( Got shoten by Gail and fell through Gogo's hands ) Hiro: ( Went down stairs and towards Yokai ) Its over Yokai. Yokai: ( Stand up and look at Hiro )

 Yokai: ( Stand up and look at Hiro )

Hiro: Pro-professor Callaghen. All: ( Gasp ) Hiro: The explosion.. Y-you died. Callaghen: No, I have your microbots. Hiro: Tadashi, you just let him die. Callaghen: Yes Hiro. Hiro: He come there to save you! Callaghen: That is his own mistake! Hiro: ( Gasp and turn mad ) Baymax, destory. Callaghen: ( Gasp ) Baymax: I literally have no violence in hitting a human. Hiro: Not anymore. ( Turn Baymax bad ) Baymax: Hiro, don't do.. Hiro: ( Close Baymax's storage of good ) Baymax: ( Turn red eyes ) Hiro: Do it Baymax! Destory him! Baymax: ( Face his rocket fist towards Callaghen ) Callaghen: ( Run ) Baymax: ( Boom ) Callaghen: ( Fell ) ( Turn around, saw Baymax, scream and run )

 Hiro: ( Close Baymax's storage of good ) Baymax: ( Turn red eyes ) Hiro: Do it Baymax! Destory him! Baymax: ( Face his rocket fist towards Callaghen ) Callaghen: ( Run ) Baymax: ( Boom ) Callaghen: ( Fell ) ( Turn around, saw Baymax, scream and r...

Baymax: ( Chase Callaghen ) " All of them tries to console Baymax to make him good except for Hiro Hamada. Baymax picks up Fred and gets ready to punch him but Honey Lemon finished Baymax for good by getting his good card and put it back to his storage. " Baymax: ( Turn back to good ) Gail: Baymax.. Baymax: I'm sorry to hit all of you. Hiro: How you guys do that?! I almost had him! Wasabi: You almost did. Gogo: When Gail hit him, we get him that's it. Hiro: I should never trust you guys! ( Look at Baymax ) Baymax, find Callaghen! Baymax: ( Find Callaghen through his screen ) My sensor is broken. Hiro: ( Look and walk madly ) ( Ride on Baymax ) Gail: Wait, wait, wait so you guys caught him yesterday without me?! Honey: Gail, please don't get mad. Hiro: ( Gets down of Baymax ) Gail: And now, you just let him go! Hiro: We did not let him go he just escaped. Gail: He will not escape if I were there and look what happened! He escape again! Because of you, all of you! Hiro: Why don't you come yesterday instead this?! Gail: 'Cause you didn't text or call me that it happens yesterday! I should not trust you before I become like this! You let me join this group with no reason! You know what? I'm done. Hiro: What do you mean you're done? Gail: I'm done, I'm not going back here to find and defeat Callaghen because.. I'm out of the team! All: ( Gasp ) Honey: No.. This can't be happening.. Gail: ( Holds Hiro's shirt tight towards her ) Find Callaghen and defeat him yourself! ( Push Hiro away from her so hard ) ( Shoot Hiro with her powers ) Hiro: ( Fell ) All: Hiro! Hiro: Ow! Gail: ( Release her anger ) I'm out of here! ( Walks away ) Gogo: No.. Gail.. Hiro: ( Looks mad and ride on Baymax again ) Wings! Baymax: ( Open wings ) Fred: Hiro, this is not according to plan. Hiro: Fly! Baymax: ( Fly with Hiro ) All: Hiro!

Well.. This is not what I expected to happen. Why did Hiro go on a mission without Gail? He join Gail in his team but didn't use her, sometimes I get confused by Hiro Hamada. See you in the next chapter!