Chapter 11: Gail and Vanessa finally meet again

Time skip eating breakfast

Hiro's POV
" I shouldn't argued with Gail because she's right about the fight I had and my friends with Callaghen. What am I thinking? She's part of the group now and I now she's dead because of me, no more big hero seven and hello again big hero six, she will never forgive me even she's in heaven right now. My friends and I were all sad that she's gone even for me. When I look at the sky, snowflakes fall and icy wind flew through my hair. " Wasabi: Hiro! It's raining snowflakes! Hiro: Yeah, I can see it. Who made it snow and snowflakes? Wasabi: Well, Gogo said that she believe that Jack Frost made this and new the guardian, Gail Winter. Hiro: Wait? Gail Winter? Gail Ancheta is Gail Winter!? Wasabi: Hold it there. Gail Ancheta and Gail Winter are different people ok and besides, Gail is dead remember? Hiro: Oh... Yeah.. Sorry.. But Gail is perfect to be our team member. Wasabi: ( Sigh ) You always put her in your mind. Gail is dead Hiro! Get a grip! Move on! ( Walk inside the lab ) Hiro: ( Sigh and walk inside )

North Pole
Gail: ( Make little snowflake ) Jack: ( Walk towards Gail ) Gail.. Gail: Yes.. Jack: What are thinking? Gail: ( Stop making snowflake ) Nothing.. Jack: You're standing for 30 mintues what's wrong I'm getting a little worried about you. Gail: Just.. Removing all of my problems. Jack: Problems? What kind of problems? Gail: ( Sigh ) Well.. I join big hero six to big hero seven and now they used me for nothing! They attack a bad guy without me! I'm angry at Hiro until now! Jack: Oh.. ( Hug Gail ) Sorry to hear that Gail. Tooth: What's all the noise? Gail? Jack? Jack: Tooth, sorry to disturb you but.. Gail had a serious problem before she became a guardian. Tooth: Really? What problem? Jack: Long story I'll tell you later. Bunny: ( Walks in ) Speaking of problems, Gail, someone likes to meet you. Gail: ( Look nervous ) Who? Bunny: See for yourself. Come. ( Walk to the living room ) Gail: Why I feel nervous? Jack: ( Looks at Gail ) Gail: ( Looks back at Jack ) " Gail, Jack and Tooth walks out going to the living room. In a mintue later when they arrive at the living room, Gail saw Vanessa. She didn't expect that Vanessa would come to the North Pole. " Gail: ( See Vanessa ) Vanessa? Vanessa: Long time no see Gail Winter.

Gail: You? Why you're here? Vanessa: Uh I want to see you again and to let me know how you feel before as a human and now a guardian. ( Evil smirk on her face ) Gail: ( Looks nervous ) Santa: Wait.. Do you two know each other? Gail: Long time. Vanessa: Long time as you killed me. Gail: You killed me first Vanessa! Don't make a story that is untrue! Vanessa: That was in the first and now look what you did! I'm stuck within a curse 'cause you do it! Gail: You did it Vanessa! You curse me first with my old friends before you! So in that case, you will be stuck on your own curse! That's your punishment for cursing me at first! Bunny; Gail, why are you yelling at that girl? Gail: Bunny, you don't know me yet. Santa: Bunny is right why are you yelling? We're confused. Are you best friends or neighbors? Gail: We're sisters. Vanessa: In that, she's my eldest. Bunny: You two were sisters all this time don't fight. Gail: Bunny, you don't know our situation. She's not my sister that I wanted. Vanessa: As well as me, I don't like you! Gail: If you don't like me, why you're showing here anyway? Vanessa: 'Cause I want to torture you for what you done to me! Gail: Ok.. Torture me.. But I will not stop because of your anger. And don't forget, I'm still strong than you and there's still half of Killer Girl in me. I'm not the only one who gets ready for you but you are the one who should be ready for me because I'm not just a guardian but I'm Killer Girl. Vanessa: Whatever. Gail: You don't care because you used Isabel to posion Gerald and you kill Angela's friend Amy! Vanessa: ( Glowing red eyes )

Ha! Vanessa and Gail finally meet again and this chapter make their fight start because of what Vanessa did to Gerald and Angela's friend Amy

Ha! Vanessa and Gail finally meet again and this chapter make their fight start because of what Vanessa did to Gerald and Angela's friend Amy. The fight will start shortly for now, bye everybody.