Chapter 5: Become big hero 7

Hey guys, I'm back for another chapter of Big Hero 7. The story starts bad at the beginning but turn to good and this is just the start of Gail join Hiro as Big Hero 7  so.. Let's start!

In the morning
" Gail woke up first to cook breakfast fo herself and Jack. She tooks a shower, wear an oufit and off to cooking. Jack then woke up, took a shower, wear the same shirt and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. " Jack: ( Went downstairs and saw Gail cooking ) Gail.. Gail: Jack.. I made you something. ( Show his favorite breakfast ) Jack: Wow.. How do you know that's my favorite breakfast? Gail: I don't even know.. But let's eat I need to go somewhere. Jack: Where? Gail: Nerd lab.. ( Sigh ) My friend Hiro needs me for something again. Why you ask? Jack: Uh.. Gail: It's ok to be shy just say it. Jack: Can I go with you? Gail: That's it, one word and you're shy of course you can come. Jack: ( Exhale ) Thank you. Gail: Let's go. Let's use a car in case there are people in the street would freak out when we fly. Jack: Oh yeah, shot I forgot that they didn't believe that Jack Frost is real but you.. Believe in me. Gail: Yeah.. But.. What do you mean about that Jack? Jack: Uh.. ( Laugh ) Nevermind about it let's just go. Gail: Um ok. " Gail is a little worried about Jack that he never told her before. They ride on a car and drove away towards Nerd lab. Arrive the Nerd lab, Gail saw Hiro and Honey outside of the Nerd lab, waiting for me. " Honey: There she is! Hey Gail! Gail: Hey guys.. ( Talk through her mind ) " I can't introduce them to Jack because I know that they'll not believe in Jack Frost. I'll must take time until they say Jack's name and if he's really real. " Hiro: Uh Gail, are you ok? Gail: Yeah.. Just lost in thoughts. Hiro: So.. Let's go inside and we need to talk. Gail: About what? Honey: We'll tell you inside. Gail: Ok. " Hiro and Honey went inside and stand with Wasabi, Fred and Gogo. Follow by Gail and Jack, went to them and started to talk. " Gail: Ok, what we will talk about? Hiro: We been thinking that we need one more member for our group. Gail: Which is? Hiro: You..