Chapter 44: Vanessa visits Frostwinter family

The next day
" The next day, Jack and Gail went back home to see Summer. The day they arrive home and opens the door, Summer is playing Jenga with Harry Styles and started to stand up and ran towards us. " Summer: ( Run and hugged Jack and Gail ) Welcome back home mommy and daddy. Jack: Did you miss us? Summer: Very much. Gail: Harry, thank you so much for looking over Summer while we're gone. Harry: No problem. Well, I gotta go in my interview. Gail: You have an interview right now? Harry: Yeah.. ( Leave ) Summer: Mommy, daddy.. I will go to my room and play with my toys. Gail: Ok but did you do your homework that Uncle Harry said to me? Summer: Yes mommy. ( Go upstairs to her room ) " Jack and Gail watch tv in their favorite tv show. While watching, Jack looks at Gail, watching and kissed Gail. They nearly kissed each other and all of the sudden, someone knocks on the door. Gail looks at Jack and walks over to open it. Summer went down to also check. When Gail open the door, she saw Vanessa. " Gail: Vanessa? Vanessa: Hi Gail.. Gail: Vanessa, Why you're here? Vanessa: I came here for a visit to see you and congrats on you're wedding. Gail: Uh.. Thank you. I didn't know you've changed Vanessa. Vanessa: Well, I realized that I'm wrong and you're right about stealing Gerald. Gail: So you mean Angela will have Gerald again? Vanessa: Yes because I realize that Gerald has a family with Angela. Gail: Uh.. Good to know. Summer: Mommy, who's this? Vanessa: Oh, is this your daughter? Jack: Yes and her name is Summer Oversnowland Frostwinter. Vanessa: What a beautiful name. Summer: Thanks um.. Who are you? Vanessa: I'm Vanessa Hudgens, your mom's stepsister but you can call me Aunt Vanessa. Summer: Ok Aunt Vanessa. Vanessa: You're a sweet girl. Summer: Thanks. Vanessa: ( Smile at Summer to Gail and Jack ) Gail: ( Looks serious and looks at Jack ) Jack: ( Looks at Gail )

Short? So sorry but the chapter will be longer don't worry.