Chapter 2: Increasing Gail's strenght

" Hiro and Gail arrives in the lab and getting ready for something. " Gail: Hiro, where we going? Hiro: We're here. Gail: Woah.. What is this? Wasabi: Hiro, is ready. Hiro: Oh good. Gail: What is this machine? Wasabi: This machine my friend will increase your strenght and- Gail: Wait, wait, wait.. Increase my strenght? Wasabi: Yes. Gail: Why you need to increase my strenght? Who suggested this? Hiro: Uh I did. Gail: Why? Hiro: 'Cause I can see on your eyes after you became a full human that you're weak so I made this machine just for you. Gail: Weak!? How I become so weak if I can still fight? Hiro: I just.. Uh.. I want to give you more strenght. Gail: Ah ok. Wait, wait.. Are you overprotecting me Hiro? Fred: Boom! Hiro: Uh.. Gail: Hiro.. Gogo: Oh come on Hiro answer the question. Are you overprotecting Gail? Hiro: N-no. Honey: ( Sigh ) Gail, don't question him. You know he always like this when there is a new girl in town. Hiro: Honey! Honey: What? That is true. Gail: ( Sigh ) Hiro, hiro, hiro.. Fred: ( Slap Hiro's head ) Hiro: Ow! Fred, why you need to do that? Fred: I did nothing. ( Tease ) Hiro is overprotective to Gail! Haha. Gail: Fred, stop teasing Hiro. Baymax: ( Went out of his box ) ( Walk towards Hiro ) Hello I am Baymax, your health care companion. I was alergic if you said " Ow. " Hiro: B-Baymax.. Baymax: What's to be a problem? Hiro: Well, Fred just slap me in a head. Baymax: I understand, I will scan you now. ( Scan Hiro ) ( Finish scanning ) Scan complete. There was no scar or anything on your head however, it need to spray it. Hiro: Hm.. Fine. Baymax: ( Spray Hiro's head ) ( Finish ) Hiro: Thanks Baymax. ( Look at Fred ) Never do that again Fred. Fred: ( Sigh ) Fine! At least we're still friends. All: ( Laugh ) " During their laugh, Gail feels weak and feels that someone hurts her from inside. " Gail: ( Weak and fell in Gogo's and Honey's arms ) Hiro: Gail? Gail! ( Run and holds Gail ) I told you that you're weak. Gail: Ok, ok I'm so weak but I feel something. Hiro: What something? Gail: I don't know but.. It looks like someone. ( Scream in pain and spilling blood ) Hiro: Gail, are you ok? ( Look at Gail starting bleeding ) Oh my god Gail you're bleeding. Gail: What? ( Look at herself ) No.. No, no, no this can't happening! ( Cough ) ( Fell ) Hiro: Gail! Bring her inside. " Hiro and his friends brings Gail inside the lab and put her inside the machine to check and increase her strenght. " Wasabi: ( Type to check her and see a person ) ( Gasp ) Hiro: What is it? Wasabi: What is this!?

 " Wasabi: ( Type to check her and see a person ) ( Gasp ) Hiro: What is it? Wasabi: What is this!?

Hiro: What is it!? Tell me! Wasabi: In this screen, I saw a person looks like an.. Animatronic? Hiro: Animatronic? Wasabi: Yes and it looks like.. She, he or it hurts Gail. Hiro: What!?

Hiro: How's that possible!? Wasabi: I don't know but.. I will increase her strenght ok. Hiro: Ok. Wasabi: ( Increase Gail's strenght ) Hiro: ( Talk through his mind ) " I hope she didn't die on the process. I need her better alive than death. " Wasabi: And done. " The machine door opened and Gail woke up. " Gail: ( Wake up ) What.. Where.. Am I? ( One step ) Honey: Careful Gail. Gail: ( Fall ) ( Scream ) Hiro: ( Catch Gail ) Got ya. Gail: ( Look at Hiro ) Hiro: ( Look at Gail ) Gogo: Uh.. Fred: ( Giggle ) So sweet! Hiro: What? ( Look at Gail ) ( Push Gail out of his arms ) Uh.. Gogo: ( Look sad ) Gail: ( Look around ) Where am I? Hiro: You're in the nerb lab. Gail: How did I get here? Hiro: You didn't remember what happen? Gail: I remember I was bleeding that's it. Hiro: You don't regonized that someone hurts you? Gail: No, why are you asking? Hiro: 'Cause Wasabi found a person animatronic thing in you. Gail: A person animatronic? Don't tell that Harry became an animatronic as Killer Boy or Freakshow Molten Boy again. Hiro: No, it's not him but it has a long hair. Gail: So you mean it's a girl that cause me to bleed? Wasabi: Yes but who was it? Gail: There are two girls that I know, Vanessa and the new girl in town Isabel. It could be one of them. Gogo: How you can tell that Isabel is a bad girl? Gail: ( Sigh ) ( Look at Gogo ) Remember I can feel stuff. I can feel things are bad or good and I can feel if the person is good or bad but most importantly what the bad girls or boys do to the victims. Gogo: Oh.. Hiro: And why Vanessa attacks you from inside if she's cursed? Gail: Honestly, I don't know how she got into me but.. I think someone help her, Cedes and Cora escape the curse. Hiro: Gail.. You're thinking way too much that will never going to happen. I promise. Gail: Ok.. Just saying.. It's my guess.. Hiro: ( Giggle ) ( Look at Gail's stomach ) Gail.. Look at your stomach. Gail: ( Look at her stomach ) Woah.. Wasabi: You're healed. Hiro: How's that possible? Gail: Olga. Olga healed me. Fred: What? How Olga healed you? Gail: Fred, Olga has powers and whatever happens to me, she can heal me. Fred: Ok.. Hiro: I thought you did that. Gail: I don't have enough powers Hiro to heal myself and fighting powers but I have enough strenght. Hiro: How you get your other powers back to you? Gail: I don't know how. Devan: ( Knock the door and open it ) Gail: Devan? How did you get here? Devan: Long story but your band mates are looking for you. Gail: Why? Devan: They said to me that you guys will have an interview on the Ellen show. Gail: Ok.. Uh Hiro, I will go now. Hiro: Ok bye. " Gail left the nerd lab and went to the Ellen show to have an interview. " Gail: Where is the Ellen show? Devan: The Ellen show is here in San Fransokyo and you band members are here too. Gail: Ok. " Arrive at the Ellen show. " Gail: Hey guys. Harry: Gail, just right on time the show is starting let's go. " All the band members are all set for an interview and goes out the backstage. "