Chapter 32: Gail's big birthday surprise

At night
" The other guardians do their work and Gail is with Sandy but Jack puts some notes everywhere so Gail can follow. Jack is done and tells Tooth to call Gail to go to the bedroom. "

Tooth: Gail, Jack's calling you. He wants you in the room now. Gail: Um.. Sure.. ( Walk towards the bedroom ) " Gail went to the bedroom to talk to Jack but when she opens the door, he wasn't there but a note floating above her and landed to her feet. She picks up and reads the note and it says. "

Jack's note
Hey snowflake! You must be wondering why I'm not there and it's so dark not like I'm going to jump scare you but because the power went out from um.. An accident. Find me in Santa's room, your little surprise is waiting for you but don't worry, he allows you to go in even the other guardians' bedrooms. Ok, good luck!

Gail: If you play this game again Jack, I would play with you.

" Gail went to Santa's room and find herself another note and a blue jacket. It says.. "

Jack's note
Lol.. I was kidding! There's no your little surprise but along the way. Put on the blue jacket and find the next note in the kitchen.

Gail: Is he serious? This is not a game at all. Jack, what are you doing to my life?

" Gail finished reading the next note and wore a blue jacket. She went to the kitchen and another note comes in front of her with cookies. She reads it.. "

Jack's note
Ah, I see you were following directions. I made you some cookies just in case you're hungery. I'm stuck in Tooth's room! Come and save me!

Gail: I will save you Jack but first.. Cookies.. ( Eat cookies )

" Gail went to Tooth's room and open it by her haplos. Of course he wasn't there either. Where he could be? She saw a forth note on Tooth's bed with a flower and reads the note. It says.. "

Jack's note
You come to the final note! The flower that your holding reminds our relationship. Follow the rose petals on the floor leds to my room again.

Gail: Really? Is he really serious? I started there.. Fine! ( Follow the rose petals )

" When it came to Jack's room, he wasn't there but when Gail looks at the tiny box, he will be there shortly. "

Gail: ( Opens the door ) He wasn't even here. Jack! Come out! ( Look at the tiny box ) What? What is this? ( Open it ) Jack: ( Arrive ) Gail: A ring? Jack: Hello snowflake. Gail: ( Look up to Jack ) Jack, what is this? What is all of this? Jack: Didn't I tell you? Gail; Didn't tell me what? Jack: Gail, I know you and I have a crush on each other but I really want more than that. Gail: Jack, what are you saying? I'm your snowflake remember? Jack: Yes but I need more. Gail: What?! Jack: You are the only person that change my life with your smile and your wonderful powers. You lighted up my world when it's dark. You are my sun shine that follow me wherever I go. You are my snowflake so that I can catch whenever you fall. Gail: Jack.. ( Tears starting to drop ) Jack: ( Grab the box at Gail's hand, open the box and show the ring ) Gail Oversnow Winter, will you marry me?

 ( Tears starting to drop ) Jack: ( Grab the box at Gail's hand, open the box and show the ring ) Gail Oversnow Winter, will you marry me?

Gail: ( Tears down ) Yes, Jackson Overland Frost I will marry you. Jack: ( Smile ) Gail: ( Laugh ) Jack: ( Puts on Gail her ring ) ( Kiss Gail )

Jack: I love you Gail. Gail: I love you too Jack. ( Kiss Jack back ) " Jack finished his propose to Gail and all the guardians slept. "

Jack did it! He propose to Gail that he will marry her soon and Gail will become Jack's wife, best birthday gift ever for Gail and guess why I put the song " Flesh " by Simon Curtis at the start of the chapter because Gail doesn't know what comes next that Jack will bring for her.