Chapter 47: Love or love in death?

We had to skip Summer explanation to their parents about how she get her powers. Sorry.

" The day when they are back to their house and Summer's explanation, Jack and Gail were surprised about Summer getting her powers. Gail needs to see her band members if Vanessa doesn't hurt them. She said her goodbye to Jack and Summer and flew off. "

Gail's POV
Gail: I hope nothing will be serious when I got there. " I have arrive at One Direction's house and knock on the door to greet them. "

Harry: ( Open the door ) Gail? Gail: Hi Harry. Harry: I don't know you're going to visit us. Gail: I'm visiting here because I thought Vanessa will attack all of you. Harry: Vanessa? Gail: ( Went in ) Yeah. Harry: She's not here. Gail: Not here? Louis: Yes. Gail: Um.. Vanessa: Um.. I'm here.. Niall: ( Gasp ) Gail: What are you doing here Vanessa? Vanessa: Uh.. I'm here to- Gail: Did you follow?! For what?! To kill me?! Vanessa: Woah, woah, woah I didn't mean that. Gail: Didn't mean that?! You make me super evil before and you used Summer next! Now! What about now! Used me again! Huh! Harry: Gail.. Vanessa: Smart girl huh? Yes, I followed you here because I will.. Used you and make you evil again to kill your family! Gail: I will not let you do that. ( Shoot Vanessa ) Vanessa: ( Pushed away with a scream ) Louis: Wow Gail, you're super stro- Vanessa: ( Fly fast and grab Louis ) Gail: Louis! ( Anger and float ) You will never hurt my friends! ( Punch Vanessa in the face ) Vanessa: ( Drop Louis ) Louis: ( Fall fast and scream ) Gail: Louis! Vanessa: Now! He will die. Gail: No! ( Shoot Vanessa ) Vanessa: ( Shoot Gail ) ( Scream ) You'll never win pesky guardian! Gail: ( Shoot Vanessa even more with a scream ) Louis: ( Scream and still falling ) Niall: We need to catch him. Harry: Over here. ( Run to get a blanket ) All: ( Follows Harry ) Vanessa: Give up now Gail! Gail: No! I won't stop until you die! ( Continues hitting Vanessa with a scream ) Harry: Louis! We'll catch you! Louis: ( Scream and landed on a blanket ) Uh! Thank you.. ( Breath in and out ) What about Gail? Harry: Don't know. All: ( Look up to Gail and Vanessa fighting ) Gail: You hurt me! You hurt my friends! Even for Benedict! He died because of you! And you'll die! ( Shoot Vanessa ) You deserve to die! Vanessa: ( Block Gail's shot ) You are the one will deserve to die! I killed Benedict because I want Jack Frost but you're in the way! And now! You're married to Jack and have a child but that's not mean that I will give up. I will have Jack whenever I want and you will have Jake! Gail: No! Harry: Gail and Jack are married? Vanessa: No choice Gail! You'll choose.. Love for Jack or love for Jake in death? Gail: ( Gasp in shocked ) Vanessa: I know you love Jake before Jack. Now you have to answer my question. Love or love in death? Gail: ( Breath in and out ) Vanessa: Why? Have difficulties in deciding? Don't worry, I will help. You love Jake and you can't deny it.. Ever. Gail: Enough! ( Shoot Vanessa ) Vanessa: ( Fall ) Gail: ( Turn her eyes to red eyes )

 Gail: Enough! ( Shoot Vanessa ) Vanessa: ( Fall ) Gail: ( Turn her eyes to red eyes )

Gail: ( Shoot Vanessa ) Harry: This can't be.. Her eyes are red.. Louis: What do we need to do? Harry: Call Jack! Now! He needs to know this! Louis: ( Run to the phone ) Gail: I love Jack so much no matter what you say! Vanessa: With those eyes.. Gail: What? ( See herself in her icy mirror )

Gail's POV
" I saw myself in my icy mirror and my eyes red like I'm Killer Girl again. I don't want Jack to see this that I have red eyes as a sign of evil. "

Gail: ( Breath in and out in fear ) I gotta go. ( Fly away ) Jack: Gail! Gail: ( Stopped and sees Jack ) Jack.. Jack: Gail, what's wrong? Gail: You shouldn't see me. ( Fly away ) Jack: Gail! Vanessa: Haha! ( Disappear ) Jack: Why Gail flew away? Harry: Jack! Jack: ( Landed down ) Why Gail flies away? Harry: That's why we call you here. Gail.. Turns evil.. Jack: What?! Again?! Harry: Yes.. And she seem to be scared. Jack: Uh.. Don't worry, I'll make sure she'll be back to normal. Louis: Hurry Jack before your family falls apart by her. Jack: ( Nod ) ( Fly away, chasing after Gail )

Really? Again? When will this problem last?