Chapter 18: Angela and Lucille's visit

In the morning
" Gail and Jack woke up and.. You get their routine in the morning I will not repeat again. The moment they went out of the room, the four guardians standing in front of them and ask where they been last night. " Jack: Guys.. Why are all of you looking at us? Bunny: Where you been late night? Jack: ( Smile at Gail ) Gail: ( Smile back at Jack ) Santa: Why are you two at each other? Jack: I-I have good news. Bunny: What? Jack: Gail is my girlfriend. All: What! Tooth: Congrats Jack! Jack: Thanks Tooth. Bunny: ( Walk to Jack ) Congrats mate. Jack: Thanks Bunny, couldn't do this without your advise. Gail: ( Giggle with a hug from Jack ) Sandy: ( Sign language to show Gail that she has visitors are here ) Gail: Uh.. ( Look at Santa ) Santa: Go.. Gail: ( Laugh ) ( Walk with Sandy ) " Gail walked with Sandy to show her very special surprise. The other follow us and to Gail's surprise, she saw her very special, nice and lovable two sisters. " Angela: Sis! Gail: Angela, Lucille! Lucille: Ate.. Gail: ( Hugs Angela and Lucille ) I'm so glad to you see again. Lucille: Of course sis. Why we are here because.. It's your birthday tomorrow sis and I will make sure we'll be there. Gail: What about mommy and daddy? They will realize the birthday girl is no one. Angela: Ate.. Don't worry.. Me and ate Lucille will make that our parents believe in Gail Winter or Gail Ancheta. Gail: ( Giggle ) Thank you Angela ha. Jack: It's your birthday tomorrow? Angela: Uh, your friend? Gail: Uh, Angela, Lucille this is my boyfriend, Jack Frost. Lucille: Your boyfriend? He is handsome. Jack: ( Smile ) Thank you. Uh.. Gail, advance happy birthday. Gail: ( Sigh ) Thank you Jack. Angela: Ate, can I ask you a question? Gail: Sure. Angela: What happen to you and how you become a guardian? Gail: Um.. ( Look at Jack ) Jack: Go.. Gail: Uh.. ( Look back at Angela and Lucille ) I died in the ice cold water and um.. That's where the moon chose me to be a guardian. Lucille: How did the moon choose you? Gail: Because.. There's someone that we like to call it Man in Moon or in short MIM. Lucille: Man in Moon? What is that? Gail: You don't understand that Lucille because.. Only if someone is becoming a guardian or official guardian can understand. Lucille: Oh.. Ok.. Sorry. Angela: How's Vanessa? Gail: Please, don't mention that name to me again. Lucille: Why? Jack: Uh because.. She and Vanessa have a serious fight here. Angela: What? Ate, why you need to fight Vanessa? Gail: Because I have to defend myself from her on what she done to me before. Lucille: Oh.. Uh we need to go Gail. I need to go somewhere with Benedict, Angela needs to go to her work and.. We might get Gerald back from Vanessa. Gail: I will do this for Angela. I will get Gerald back promise. Lucille: Are you sure about that? Gail: Lucille, Gerald is my friend and I can make him fight out the posion that Vanessa gave to him. If that doesn't work, I might bring Angela with me to help him remember the moments that she and Gerald had. Angela: Really? Oh thank you ate. Gail: Anything for my sister and for Lucille, I'll make sure that Vanessa will not kill Benedict again. Lucille: ( Smile ) Angela, let's go. Angela: ( Follows Lucille ) Bye ate. Gail: Bye Angela. Lucille and Angela: ( Go through the portal and left ) Jack: Gail, you're so sweet to your sisters. Gail: ( Laugh ) I know.

Gail's house at night
Angela: Mommy. Minda: Angela, Lucille. Where you guys been? Angela: Uh.. Lucille: Let me do the talking for you, Angela. ( Sigh ) Ma, do you believe in.. Gail Winter? Minda: Um.. Why? Lucille: 'Cause she's our sister, Gail Ancheta. Minda: What? Is that true Angela? Angela: Yes mommy. ( Grab and pull out her phone to show Minda the picture of Gail Ancheta to Gail Winter ) " The moment she saw the two photos of Gail Ancheta and Gail Winter, she was shocked of it that Gail Ancheta is Gail Winter. And she was shocked when Lucille show her some of Gail's snowflakes. Now she believe that Gail Winter is real so as Renato. They can't believe that she was Gail Ancheta all along. " Minda: How do you know its Gail? Angela: Um.. Ma, do you realize that Gail Ancheta and Gail Winter have the same first name? Minda: Oh! Lucille: That's where we find out that Gail Winter is Gail Ancheta. Minda: I understand.. I understand that she's Gail Ancheta. Lucille: I'm glad you know that she's Gail Ancheta and mommy, it's Gail birthday tomorrow Renato: She's turning 21?! Angela: Yes dad. Lucille: And we like to have a birthday party to surprise her like.. We have a party for Angela last year but add a little detail. Angela: I like that idea Lucille. Minda: Great idea so when we start? Lucille: We can start tomorrow morning before afternoon. Renato: That's a good way to start decorating in the morning because I bought this. ( Show an necklace in the box ) Angela: Dad.. That's the beautiful necklace. Renato: And.. Look.. ( Open and show the picture of Jack Frost hugging Gail Winter ) Angela: Wow.. Perfect gift for Gail Winter she will love it. Renato: ( Giggle ) Ok, let's sleep and tomorrow will be a great day. Lucille: Ok, goodnight dad. Renato: Goodnight Lucille and Angela. " All of them went upsatirs to go to their room and sleep for their great day tomorrow. "