Chapter 14: Training to use powers

In the morning
" Gail finally woke up, wear clothes but different style, perfume and walk outside the room. When she walk out, she saw North and Jack were standing in the middle, had to say something to her? " Gail: Uh.. Jack? North? Why are guys standing there?

Gail's POV
" I saw punching bags, posters of Pitch Black and other materials. "

Gail: What's all of this? Santa: This is for you. Gail: Me? Why? Santa: 'Cause you have training to do. Gail: Training? Santa: Yes, training. Gail: ( Look at her hands ) Maybe this training will help me to use my powers. Santa: Exactly! Smart girl huh? Gail: ( Laugh ) Jack:

 Santa: Exactly! Smart girl huh? Gail: ( Laugh ) Jack:

Santa: Oh by the way, Jack will be your trainor today. Gail: Oh ok. Jack: Wait what? Santa: You will train Gail to use her powers. Jack: Fine. Let's go Gail. ( Fly off to the training room with Gail beside him )

Training Room
Jack: Ok position your hands and think about winter. Gail: Ok. ( Thinking about winter ) Jack: Got it? Gail: Yeah. Jack: Now force that energy through your hands. " She's concentrating on her force to make it winter but.. Nothing is working. " Jack: Its ok, you don't get it at the start. Keep going Gail. " Gail repeats the process, still nothing happened. " Gail: Ugh! Jack, nothing happened! Jack: Come on! I know you can do it! Try one more time.
Gail's POV
" I let out a heavy sigh. I gripped my hands tightly. I let the whole room grow silent so the only thing I could hear was my breathing. This time, I thought of the elements of winter: Ice, snow, snowflakes and cold wind. I could feel ice in my fingertips, the cold wind in my breath and snow and snowflakes are in my veins and beneath my feet plus the power to heal people and animals. In all that, I let it all out."

" The blue icy sparkly light strucks the ground with snow and snowflakes and make a snowball out of it. Blow a cold wind from my breath to make the whole room cold and make the snowball even colder than Jack's snowball. Make an ice cube and ice flowers with my fingertips. My healing powers become fighting powers strucks the poster on the wall after my ice powers strucked down. Jack's mouth was wide open in surprise to he saw me that I use my powers perfectly. " Gail: I did it! Jack: Wow Gail, I never seen you do this before. Gail: ( Giggle ) Thanks. Jack: ( Talk through his mind ) " I like this girl a lot, she made the whole room cold plus her healing powers I like it. I generally play with my sister in that kind of power. Me and Gail are very similiar! ( Blush ) Gosh.. I don't know what to say. Should I say to her that I have a crush on her? " Gail: Jack? Everything alright? Jack: Yeah, yeah its just.. ( Sigh ) Gail, you need to know something. Gail: What? Jack: I.. Have a.. Crush on you. Gail: You what? Jack: Yes, you heard that right I have a crush on you. Gail: Um.. ( Blush )

San Fransokyo
Gogo: Hiro! Hiro: What?! Gogo: Yokai, killed everyone. Hiro: What! Gogo: We need to stop him. Hiro: Ok. Gogo, get Baymax let's go and stop Yokai. Gogo: Ok Hiro. ( Run ) Hiro: ( Suit up and ready to go ) " He went out of the cafe and went to his friends. Hiro and his friends are all set and ready to go stop Yokai or Callaghen. "

Gail: Uh.. ( Laugh ) Wow.. Never felt this way but.. I have crush on you too. Jack: Really? ( Blush ) Gail: Yes, I have a crush on you. Jack: ( Hugs Gail ) Gail: ( Hugs Jack )

Jack's POV
" I told Gail the truth about how I felt over her, I feel so embarass to myself when I say it to her but I'm glad she felt that way too. The moment that I say that in my mind, I looked over my left shoulder to see that was fast asleep. I carried her to my room and lay her down to the bed. I walked away after laying her down but Gail's voice stopped me. "

Gail: Don't go. Jack: I'm here.. Right beside you..

Wow! Gail and Jack really like each other and this is going somewhere but the problem is.. Will Gail end her relationship with Hiro or will she give him a second chance? Ok, ok they didn't see each other but the clue is above where Jack said to Gail I have a crush on you. If case you missed it, the word " Um.. " means she still loves Hiro Hamada but also loves Jack Frost and Hiro doesn't remove Gail's name in his mind from chapter 11 that's why I ask you that question. I will repeat the question, will Gail end her relationship with Hiro or will she give him a second? Write in the comments and bye everybody. ❄️❄️❄️