Chapter 1: Arrive at San Fransokyo

Hi everyone, I'm back for some new story. Now, you probably thinking " Hey author, where you've been? " Or " Hey author, what are you doing and not doing your stories? " Well, for that I'm just watching some YouTube videos, drawing, read other author's stories and watching my tv so I can come up more ideas for my new story and another story and title comes through mind. In that, I have a new story that you never read before and it's on right now. Enjoy! Oh by the way, remember the last story Gail is 15 and Hiro unknown age? In this story, she has a different age which is 20 years old but we got Hiro's age! And his age is 14 years old

" In the morning before Gail wakes up, Hiro, Tadashi, Gogo, Fred, Honey, Wasabi and Baymax went back to San Fransokyo where they usually live. "

4 years later
" When they arrive to their country, Hiro texted Gail to come to his country. " Hiro: ( Sit on the bed and sigh ) ( Idea ) ( Text Gail ) Gail: ( Phone beeping ) ( Walks through it and looks at the phone ) Huh? Why Hiro text me straight away? Hm.. ( Read Hiro's text )

Hiro's message to Gail
" Hey Gail, I like you to come to my country, San Fransokyo so you can explore here more. If you're interested to go here, me and my friends can tour you around, not like in England you are so bored. " " Hey, England is a nice place you know it's not a boring place and besides, why I should go there? " Gail replied and Hiro answered " Because we need you for something. Now. " " Ok genius I'm coming. " " Both of them finish texting each other and Gail went downstairs to tell her parents and sisters that she needs to go. " Gail: ( Went downstairs ) Angela, Lucille. Angela: Hi ate want to- Gail: Not now Angela I have to go. Lucille: Gail, why are you in a rush? Gail: 'Cause Hiro wants me to go in San Fransokyo, he needs me for something. Lucille: Really? I'll call our parents that you're going. Gail: No Lucille, don't call them. Lucille: Why? Gail: Because I need to go now. Bye! Lucille and Angela: Bye. Gail: ( Run and run going to the airport )

30 minutes later
" Gail arrives at San Fransokyo. " Gail: What a beautiful place. Hiro says he and his friends need me.. For what? " Gail tries to find Hiro. Hiro sneeks her from behind try to surprise her. " Hiro: ( Sneek at Gail from behind ) Hi Gail! Gail: ( Scream and punch Hiro's face ) Hiro: Ow! Gail: Oh so sorry, didn't mean to do that. Hiro: Why you need to do that? Ugh that hurts so bad. Gail: I thought somebody else. I'm really sorry. Hiro: It's ok. Gail: Don't do that again! Hiro: Hehe at least I know your weakness. Gail: Real funny Hamada. Anyway, you need me for something? Hiro: Ah yes I need you because.. Something went wrong these few years. Gail: What went wrong? Hiro: ( Look sad ) Gail: Hiro? Hiro: ( Tears drop down to his face and starts to cry ) Gail: Hiro, why are you crying? Hiro: Because.. M-my brother is.. Dead.. Gail: Tadashi!? Hiro: Yeah.. Tadashi is dead. Gail: Aw.. I'm so sorry to hear that. What happen? Hiro: ( Sob ) Well..
Flashback:
" The building is on fire and the people inside run out. Both the Hamada brothers ran towards the building to see what's happening. " Tadashi: Miss, are you ok? Hannah: Yes ( Cough ) But professor Callaghen is still in there. ( Run ) Tadashi: ( Run ) Hiro: ( Hold Tadashi's hand ) Tadashi no! Tadashi: Callaghen is in there, someone has to help. ( Grab his arm and run towards Callaghen without his hat ) Hiro: ( Grab Tadashi's hat and goes after to his brother ) " Hiro is so worried for Tadashi that he might get burn or something. He goes after to his brother but by the second, the whole building explode and it might be the end of Tadashi's and Callaghen's life. " Hiro: ( On the ground, get up slowly and looks at the building ) ( Looks for him ) Tadashi.. Tadashi!
End of flashback
Hiro: 'Til I have this.. ( Show Gail Tadashi's hat )

Gail: This is his hat? Hiro: Yes

Gail: This is his hat? Hiro: Yes. Gail: Aw.. Poor Tadashi.. Hiro: Yeah.. Anyways, let's go I don't to think about it. Gail: ( Hold Hiro's hand ) " Hiro holds Gail's hand and takes her to his lab and do their thing. "

Did I say romance, actions and death of people? I forgot to tell you that there are sad moments here. There are still the same songs that I will add here but.. Like I said same characters but no all, same songs, continues but different story line. Ok, see you my fellow readers in the next chapter. Bye!