Hot Tub Adventures

Authors note: this chapter will have a mature scene in it. I will separate the sections for the readers who want to keep their innocence

——————————————————————

Don't be trapped in someone else's dream- V

————————————————————————

You closed the curtain as soon as Jimin left. Your breath was hot. You almost wanted more. Him to touch you more.

But it's too late for that now. You sent him away because you were nervous that things would escalate too far. You wanted his hands everywhere.

You put your head in your hands and sat on your bed. You brown hair flows between your hands as you rubbed your temples.

If my boss found out...' you thought."I'll be dead" you said out loud.

You took your suitcase out from under your bed and opened it. You found your red bathing suit in the front pocket. The bottoms were cheeky and the top was a tube top.

You went into the bathroom and took off your clothes, small stretch marks ran along the inside of your thigh from going through puberty, other wise you were toned and fit, the outcome of going to the gym three times a week and dieting. You wished you were a bit more curvy, but was generally happy with your body.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: BODY POSITIVITY

__________________________________________________________________________________

You grabbed a small white hotel towel, which were kind of itchy and rough, slipped on some sandals, and headed down to the hotel pool. When you got downstairs to the pool you could see in through the door.

The boys were rough housing around. V and Jungkook were trying to pin each other underwater.

As soon as you opened the door and stepped inside, the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at you.

"Um, hello" you waved awkwardly, setting your stuff down on a chair. You took your hair out of a bun and it fell around your shoulders in soft waves.

"Glad you could join us Y/N" Namjoon smiled. He still wore a t shirt and hadn't stepped a foot in the water yet. Jin sat next to him, he took a cucumber out of his bag and began slicing it on the table.

"Why do you have a cucumber with you at a hotel pool?" you asked, laughing.

"To put on my eye bags obviously" he said. He took two cucumber slices and put them over his eyes.

You laughed again.

"You think being this handsome comes naturally?" Jin asked.

You were about to answer but was interrupted by Suga. "Having to look at you all the time is truly painful to my eyes"

Jin frowned. "Don't make me sad, I don't want wrinkles forming around my mouth"

Suga shook his head, then slowly walked over to the hot tub.

Jimin came out of the pool, walking up the steps toward you. His skin was perfectly smooth, water dripped off of him and his hair hung in his eyes. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back away from his face.