Devastation

Jimin's POV

The look on her face as she drove off struck me right in the heart. Even though I wasn't the one who had been hurt, I saw it on her face. The devastation and grief.

And if only she had let me explain that this describable women had somehow found her way into our gated community and had planted and pushed herself on me.

As if Y/N would even believe something like that in the first place. I had been sitting on the porch, writing a text to my mom when this women. This women. She looked so familiar yet, I couldn't quite place my hand on it. But the women had completely thrown herself at me. And when I denied her, she sat there quietly. And as soon as Y/N's car had pulled up in our driveway, she kissed me.

And I knew that this whole fucked U.K. situation had been planned.

The women sneered at me as she left only a minute or so after Y/N took off down the street.

And that is when I realized the whole damn thing was planned. Now of course I have haters, being a celebrity sadly comes with that, but who would seek me out just to kiss me in front of my significant other and then decide to take off?

No, it had to be someone who was upset with Y/N, with I truly believe she is too nice to be angry with.

As I continued thinking to myself, and after calling and texting Y/N and having her not pick up, Namjoon burst into my room, sweat beaded across his forehead.

"Put on your shoes, we must go now" he said, frantically.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Y/N got in a car accident, she's in the hospital. Didn't have a pulse at the scene" he replied.

And that's when my heart stopped.