Chapter 2 school

Pandemonium

I heard screaming in the distance, the sound of bones crushing. It was Macy my childhood friend being devoured by an indescribable monster. As it turned around with the flesh of my best friend between it's teeth and blood dripping from the lifeless body . It uttered the words that would haunt me until the day I die.

" HELLO ECHO " I shuttered at the earth shattering tone of it's voice " I WILL BE BACK " my eyes shot open as I crawled into a ball in my bed.

I will always be haunted with the fear of my memories, but I will never learn to live with the guilt . The guilt of living when everyone around me I constantly fear for their life . Tomorrow is my first day back at school so I might as well get some sleep . I walked to my bathroom to get dome sleeping pills given to me by my doctor.

" bottoms up " I mumbled as I swallowed the pills . I went to bed and laid down until they kicked in, letting the darkness engulf me.

"Echo, wake up!!" my mom yelled from downstairs . I got up approaching the bathroom door to start my daily routine. When I was finish I walked into my closet and dressed myself. I put on a black hoodie with the words 'I own the world' printed on the back and a pair of shinny jean. I decided not to wear make up today.

Walking down the stairs I see my mother pacing back and forth in the living room mumbling to herself. I didn't pay it any mind and walk to the kitchen grabbing a banana and pouring some coffee into my travel mug. As I glanced at the clock it was only 8:35 school didn't start until 9:00, so I toke my time packing my backpack taking sips from my mug. Then I heard my mom call me from the living room.

"yeah mom?" I said walking towards my pair of shoes sitting near the couch.

"Echo, I have to talk to you" she said as she kneeled in front of me.

"Honey I want you to have a great day at school, no trouble okay" standing up from her current position and walking towards the door.

"yeah sure" I replied following her outside to the car."it's going to be great" I said sarcastically as I placed my headphones in each ear.

As we arrived at the school we approached a sign that read 'Welcome to Kingdom Academy' rolling my eyes wondering who came up with that name. The grounds were scattered with students chatting it up with the groups.

"I want you to be social alright?" mom said as she passed my my transfer papers. After the incident I sure as hell wasn't going back so when moved two states over during the summer. I have to restart my junior year since I never finished.

"Yeah yeah" I replied stepping out of our big black SUV earning a couple of stares from the students. I ignored them as I said goodbye to my mom and walking up the steps to my new school year.

THIS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SO COMMENT PLZ