Chapter 3 The Awakening

Upon entering the school I realized why they called it 'kingdom' academy. Other than the obvious reason the founder of the school Richard J. Kingdom. This place was practically a palace the beautiful hardwood floor, marble tables, the walls were plastered with pictures of past principals, the humongous stone pillars it was like I stepped foot in Rome.

"Hey! You hoodie girl" a voice yelled across the hall. I turned to see a 5'4 bottle blonde walking towards me wearing a blazer with the school crest and a white bottom down, followed by a 5'2 red head with hipster glasses a mini skirt and a V neck that showed to much cleavage.

Staying silent but acknowledging she was there I backed away she seriously didn't understand personal space,She was staring at me nut didn't say anything. I'm betting she was shocked by my Central Heterochromia which meant I had two different colored eyes one was blue and the other was red.

"Who are you" she asked still staring at my eyes.

"I'm Echo Clearwater and you?" I asked nonchalantly stretching out my hand to initiate the introduction that right I'm old school.

"I'm Amelia kingdom and this is my sister Charlie, what are you doing in my school freak?" she sneered. Of course I almost forgot with every high maintenance school means high maintenance students. Here I thought I was going to have a boring day.

"well, Amelia I'm the new student so I guess we'll classmates" I said as I walked away feeling a hand yank me back. I turned to see a angry Amelia, but she let got when I faced her.

"I didn't dismiss you freak you leave when I tell you" I didn't even notice the crowd that formed " now you will show me some respect or you'll regret it"

"Or what your going to tell you daddy" I replied. The crowd burst into laughter at my statement, was speechless I turned for the second time leaving for the office.

••

I finally made it to lunch the first half of the day went by pretty fast after this morning. I think Amelia told everyone not to talk to me because no one said a word to me all. Not that I care I would have ignored them, all I had to do was get through the rest of the day so I could go home.I was sitting alone at the lunch table when Charlie kingdom stood up from her seat next to Amelia and walked over to my to the seat next to me. As soon as she sat down the cafeteria went silent like if you went to Comi-con dressed as Dora the Explorer. Trust me it's happened before anyway all eyes were on us and I didn't like it. At least one minute later a big muscle guy walked over to our table.

"Charlie get up now" he commanded

"no! Go away chase" she yelled back

"I said now!" he yelled pulling her up by her hair and dragging her away. I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved but since I'm a good person. I threw the metal tray towards his head making him drop the girl to the hard floor I ran to her side and helped her up. What the hell! Why isn't anyone helping I thought as I sat her down.

"behind you!" she yelled as I felt a sharp pain at the base of my neck and fell to the floor I was getting up when he kicked me in the side charlie was screaming at him to stop. I was furious the pain was dying down and when I got up I caught sight of chase hit charlie in the face that sent me over. I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder.

"wha-" he was cut off by my fist connecting with his face. What I didn't expect was that he flew back at least twenty feet. I didn't know I was that strong but apparently he was a jock so he had back up. I was grabbed from the back as chase got up and limped over to me I smirked at him as he struggled. When we came face to face he slammed his fist into my stomach. I coughed a bit and fell to the ground they picked me up to do it again by the third time I had enough.

A strong force flowed through my body and all of the flew back ten feet. They were out like lights, everyone in the cafeteria gasped at what they had just seen. I walked over to Charlie and picked her up bridal style. I had no struggle at all it was like picking up a dictionary the look heavy but was light as hell. I started to run in the blinked of an I was at my front door. I sat her on the couch and walked at human speed to the bathroom for the first aid kit.

IF THERE ARE ANY GRMMER PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW I WILL BE EDITING DURING MY FREE TIME PLZ COMMENT